Chapter Fifty Nine

April's POV

"No, Mikey. That wasn't what I was going to say" I mumbled.

He nodded slowly and looked even more confused.

"Well, do you remember last month when we both got completely wasted and had sex?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, that was mindblowing. We should do it again" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled softly before sighing and thinking about how I was going to say it. He loves me, he wouldn't leave me..

"Well, you know how I've been throwing up a lot lately?" he nodded and looked like he was beginnning to fall into realisation.

"Mikey, I'm pregnant" I whispered and showed him one of the tests that I had in my hand.

He stared down at the pregnancy test and his face became even more pale. I started to involuntarily shake as I had no idea what he was thinking about. The thought of him leaving me terrified me. I didn't want it to happen.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I panicked and took eight tests" I mumbled in response.

His eyebrows unfurrowed and a small smile replaced his frown. He stood up and strolled into the bathroom to probably look at the other tests to make sure that I was certain. He rushed back into the bedroom and looked like a child on christmas.

"WE MADE A BABY WITH MY BALLS?!" He yelled.

I laughed and felt his arms wrap around me. He lifted me up and passionately kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and the previous thoughts of him leaving me completely left my mind afterwards. Michael was my everything, now and forever.

"I love you" he whispered and wiped my eyes that had apparently welled up during the moment.

"I love you too" I replied and leant my head against his.

"I promise, if I go on tour.. I'll call you all of the time. I'm not going to leave you or the baby, ever. I promise. I love you too much to let you go through this by yourself. I would have preferred it if we were a little bit older but I guess it's better to have one now rather than later" he chuckled.

"I was so scared that you'd leave me" I admitted.

He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

He looked back down at the test that was still in his hand. He had a wide smile plastered on his pale face. He couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. We had made our own baby.

"When are you going for your first scan?" He asked softly.

"I booked one for tomorrow, you can come along if you'd like" I replied.

He snorted.

"Of course I'm coming to see the first scan of our baby" I smiled and leant closer to him and placed a loving kiss against his lips.