Chapter Fifty One

April's POV

I squealed as my bedroom door flew open and saw five familiar people rush inside. My bed dipped in multiple places and lots of questions were being fired at me.

"What happened?"

"Where did you go?"

"Did he kiss you?"

"Did he treat you right?"

"Did you fall in love?"

The questions stopped and we all stared at Oliver in shock and confusion. He shrugged his shoulders and everyone looked at me again.

"Well? Did you?" Belle asked.

"We didn't fall in love but.. I think I'm definitely beginning to fall in love with him.. All over again" I admitted and fiddled with the ends of my dress.

They all cooed and Aaron gave me a cold glance.

"All over again? When did you fall in love with Michael before?" Aaron asked.

"When you told me not too.." I mumbled sheepishly.

Kieran snorted from beside me and I looked up and saw that they were all smiling which made me feel relieved. I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

"Promise me that you'll come to me if he upsets you" I nodded and smiled softly.

"Thanks for understanding" I mumbled.

Aaron chuckled and shifted closer to me. His arm wrapped around my shoulder and he gave me a half smile and patted my knee.

"Its your happiness"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso. Jordan and Belle looked at each other momentarily before turning back to us and smiling widely.

My phone buzzed beside me which made the five of us gasp. I picked up my phone and my friends all surrounded me and stared at my phone screen.

From:Mikey xx
Thank you for saying yes, I can't stop smiling:) xxxxxxxx

We all cooed and I felt my heart swelling as a smile creeped onto my face. My eyes stared at the screen as I typed back a reply.

--------

This was a filler, which is why its so short and awful..

This book is ending soon I think :(

I apologise for the massive jumps that have been and will be put into this story, I just don't have enough ideas to make up for the time and I want to keep the story going and I'm trying my best to make each chapter good.

Love you lots thanks for reading xxxxx