Chapter Forty Seven

April's POV

*2 days later*

"You're both idiots" Aaron growled at me and Emma.

"Why?" She asked and held the door open for us to enter the cafeteria.

I decided to stay quiet as I already had a pretty good idea as to why he called us idiots. His answer will revolve around me and it was basically my fault that he was calling us idiots, I should've listened to him but I really like Michael and I want to go for it.

"Do you not remember what happened to April after she got involved with them?" He hissed.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at Michael as we walked past, he avoided all eye contact and acted as if I wasn't there. He had obviously spotted me so he looked everywhere but in my direction.

"Ashton's lovely and I haven't been horrible to any of them like April" my jaw dropped as soon as the words left her mouth.

"Excuse me! I wasn't horrible! I just didn't have time to talk to him!" I spat.

"Its your fault that Aaron won't let me go near Ashton!" She groaned.

I clenched my fists and slammed them against the table that we were sitting at. I was so infuriated that she would accuse me of this, she knows that I'm practically in love with Michael so why would I want her to stay away from his friend?

"Whatever, I'll see you at home Aaron" I groaned and walked out of the cafeteria.

I opened my locker with the short combination that I knew off by heart. I shoved my bag inside it and switched on my iPhone. A few people shuffled by whilst I was waiting for it too load.

My phone buzzed a few times indicating that I had some messages. I unlocked it and clicked on the messages app and replied to them with simple answers.

From:Mikey x
I'm so sorry :( xx

To:Mikey x
For what? Storming out and ignoring me for the past two days?

From:Mikey x
Stop reminding me, if I didn't kiss your neck and if I didn't call you mine none of this would have happened. This is all my fault and I can't tell you how sorry I am xxx

From:Mikey x
I'm so so sorry xxxxx

To:Mikey x
K

From:Mikey x
K? Wow I guess I deserved that..

I rolled my eyes and switched my phone off and slipped it into my bag before closing my locker and storming down the hallway so that I could get to my next class early.