Chapter Fifteen

April's POV

*2 weeks later*

Jordan approached me as I was stood against the metal gates, waiting for Aaron. He stood beside me and I smiled to myself. I turned to him and saw him smirking.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Hello to you too" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Just waiting for a friend, what about you?"

"Waiting for my brother" I mumbled.

He nodded and we stood in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until I spotted my brother heading out of the gates with some people I hadn't met before.

"Hey April, I'm going to the park with Drake, Seth and George" Jordan stiffened beside me for some reason.

Once the four of them had walked away I sighed and picked up my bag which I had rested on the ground and put my arms through the straps of my backpack and began to walk in the other direction.

"April! Could I possibly stay with you for a few hours? Drake is my friend who I was waiting for" I nodded and Jordan began to walk by my side.

*

"Just a warning, my family are.. Weird" he chuckled as I opened the door.

Jordan gasped and I spun on my heel and saw him admiring my house, it was fancy but I wasn't really mesmorised anymore since I've lived here since I was a baby when I was adopted..

Jord followed me into the kitchen where I spotted an unexpected guest which made me let out a short shriek. I covered my mouth with my hand and tried to play it off.

"Why are you here, Clifford?" I asked and narrowed my eyes at him.

"April! This is my boyfriend Michael. Michael this is my sister April" my jaw dropped at the word boyfriend.

"N-Nice to meet you?" He nodded and smirked.

I grabbed Jordan's hand and dragged him out of the house. He questioned it multiple times but I just ignored it and continued to head to an unknown place.

*

"do you like Michael?" Jordan asked suddenly.

"What? No!" I laughed nervously.

Jordan's face fell but a smile replaced his frown, I wasn't sure if it was real or not but I didn't believe it anyway. I questioned him but he refused to answer and changed the topic.

"Jordan! I'm being serious! What is wrong with you?" I asked as we exited the woods we had just walked through.

"Nothing. I just have to go" he walked away and left me speechless.

I sighed and began to make my own way back home. Why does Michael have to interfere in my life? first at school and now at home too?! Why would Belle agree to be his girlfriend?.