Chapter Forty

Michael's POV

*One week later*

My phone buzzed crazily on my bedside table which disrupted from my slumber. I sighed and slammed my hand against it until I found the phone. My hands rubbed over my pale face and I placed the phone against my ear and mumbled a greeting to whoever had called me.

"Hey Mike!" Ash yelled through the phone. 

My reflexes kicked in as I pulled the phone away from my ear as soon as his voice raised. I rolled my eyes at his perky attitude and groaned into the phone when I put it back against my ear. I stared at the blue wall infront of me whilst I waited for him to talk.

"Are you coming over to Calum's today?" He asked. 

"Yeah, whatever" I sighed and sat up in my comfortable bed. 

"What time?" I asked and rubbed my eyes. 

"Uh- I'm heading over at about twelve-ish.. I'll pick you up on the way there?" I agreed and fell back against my bed. 

I heard his chuckle erupt through the speaker as I tried to bury my head back into my pillow. Why is my bed so comfortable when I have to get up? It's always so uncomfortable when I try to sleep.. I rolled my eyes and heard him inaudibly mumble something. 

"Michael, get up. It's quarter past eleven!" He scolded. 

"Ugh, fine. See you soon" I hung up and eventually got out of my bed and approached the bathroom. 

I switched the shower on and brushed my teeth whilst I was waiting for the temperature to heat up. Once I had finished I splashed my face and looked at my tattoos in the mirror. They all meant alot to me, each one of them had a different meaning. 

I washed my blonde hair with some random shampoo that my mum had bought that was supposed to keep my hair dye in for as long as possible. 

Once I had finished in the shower, I wrapped myself up in a soft towel and stomped back to my bedroom and blasted All Time Low whilst I got myself dryed and whilst I chose an outfit to wear which didn't take very long. 

I decided on black skinny jeans with a black Hot Chilli Peppers T-shirt and a black leather jacket with my all black converse. I used some hair gel to give my hair some volume before spraying some lynx and putting on my black sunglasses. 

Ashton's car horn echoed from outside of my house and I groaned as I realised that I have to actually go outside and leave the comfort of my own home. I switched my music off and shoved my phone into my pocket before leaving the house and climbing into the passenger seat of Ashton's beaten up truck. 

"Will Luke be there?" I asked curiously. 

"Yeah, probably" Ashton snorted. 

"Good" 

"Uh- Has Calum said anything yet?" I asked to break the silence. 

"About what?" He asked.

"Why he's being so weird around all of us" Ash shook his head and we pulled into Calum's driveway.

*

Calum's phone was vibrating on the couch beside me and I began to feel curious. I questioned whether I should see who is texting him or not.. I don't want to invade his privacy or anything like that. 

It buzzed a few more times and I picked it up and unlocked it with the password that I knew off by heart. Calum would do this if he was in this situation so I suppose he won't mind that I'm doing it. Some random girl named Maya was texting him about hooking up. 

I snorted and closed the message app. I decided to click on his camera roll so that I could laugh at all of his cringey selfies that he had taken. Curiously, I scrolled up and spotted something and couldn't believe my eyes. 

No. 

No this can't be possible.. 

Why? 

What? 

HOW?! 

My eyes were wide and my mouth was slightly agape. I locked his phone as the three boys were approaching the living room. I threw his phone back down onto the couch and I was unable to look at him the same way. 

----------

Hehe :D 

Love youuu xxxxx