Chapter Sixty

April's POV

*16 years later *

"Madison, Matthew! Come on you'll be late!" I shouted from the bottom of the staircase.

"I'll drop you all off today baby, I'm not working" Michael smiled.

I thanked him and kissed his lips quickly.

I stalked towards the mirror in the hallway and made sure that my hair and makeup was neat. Michael appeared behind me and I watched his pale arms slither around my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder and smiled.

"If you were my teacher at school I'd daydream of fucking you everyday" my eyes widened as I slapped his hands.

"They could hear you! shut up" I hissed.

He snorted and kissed my neck.

Our fifteen and thirteen year olds stomped downstairs and groaned in disgust as they saw us being passionate. Michael decided to spin me around and kissed my lips.

"I love you so much" he whispered and pulled away.

"Ugh. We get it you love each other. Can we go now?" Madison spat.

Michael folded his arms and raised his eyebrows. She looked down at the ground and stepped behind her older brother. Matthew hugged her and glared at his dad as they walked past us to get into the car.

"Why does he hate me?" He asked.

"He doesn't. He's just protective of Maddie" I shrugged.

I kissed Mikey and dragged him behind me. We drove to their high school and said goodbye to them. I sighed as I watched the two of them head inside the gates.

"Now I guess its almost time to say goodbye to you as well princess" Mikey pouted.

I nodded and sighed.

I didn't want to leave him, although I knew that I would be seeing him in a few hours. Michael took my hand in his and he placed a delicate kiss to the back of it. His eyes met mine and I noticed that they were filled with love. Whenever he looked at me, he had the same look in his eyes.

Michael began to drive towards the primary school that I worked at. Being assistant head mistress was stressful but nevertheless I loved the job. I loved being with children, I had been promoted as assistant head last year and it had been one of the best experiences of my life.

"Text me when you're finished baby. I love you. Have a good day" He leant over the middle console and kissed my lips passionately.

We exchanged goodbye's as I got out of the car and watched him leave the parking lot. I opened the door and strolled through the hallway and greeted some of the children who were around. 

I unlocked my office door and closed the door behind me before dropping my bags behind my desk and sitting down in my comfortable chair. I switched the computer on and opened some of the blinds to allow some light to enter the dark room.

The phone rung and I waited until three rings until I picked it up. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"April, You're in! Sorry, I was just checking. I didn't want to enter your office because I didn't want to disturb you" James rambled. 

"It's fine. I'm not doing anything. I actually just got here" I laughed.

"Ah, so that was Michael that I saw" he chuckled.

"How is Maddie and Matt?" he asked after a few moments of silence.

"They're great. Probably a bit stressed with school work but they're alright" I chuckled. 

"Mr Chambers is calling. Bye April" he hung up and I placed the phone down onto the hook.

*

Three rings. 

"Hello, Mrs Clifford speaking" I mumbled and drew circles on the paper infront of me. 

"Hello, Mr Clifford speaking" Michael burst into laughter seconds later causing me to laugh as well.

"Mikey, You can't call me at work. I'm busy" I laughed. 

"Oh really. Doing what?" he asked.

"Uh- Paper work" I mumbled. 

He snorted and I knew that he was rolling his eyes. 

"You know what I'm doing?" he asked.

"Don't say masturbating or I'll cry" He snorted and his beautiful laugh filled my ears. 

"No, I feel like doing that now though. Just thinking of you sitting at your desk in that damn pencil skirt. I want to fuck you so hard baby girl. I need you, I'll even come to you and we can have sex in your office" 

I crossed one of my legs over the other in search for a little bit of friction to relief some of the tension that I was beginning to feel. 

"mikey" I moaned quietly. 

"Yeah baby?" he asked.

"I-"

Another call came through the phone and I knew that I would have to leave my office to go and sort something out in a classroom. I mentally cursed and slammed my fist against the desk. 

"I fucking hate you. I have to go and I'm all worked up and fuck- just fuck you Clifford" he laughed and said goodbye before hanging up leaving me to get back to work.