Chapter Fifty Eight

April's POV

*2 years later *

Michael had left for work at the studio early this morning, since he had decided to take up his love for music and had started a band with his high school friends. So, I was alone and I was panicking as I stared down at the white stick that I was holding in my hand. I was in shock, I couldn't move. 

Time was going by so slowly, I just wanted to know the truth. I looked over the multiple sticks that were laying on the counter in the bathroom. One of them must be done by now. I had wanted to have a baby for a while but I wasn't sure how Michael was feeling. 

However; we both were being irresponsible and got drunk one night and we had sex. I would have thought that we used protection like always but I soon thought otherwise as I had started to feel different.. I felt sick in the mornings and I have thrown up multiple times since that night. 

If Michael questioned it, I convinced him and attempted to convince myself that I had just caught a bug off someone at work..

But ofcourse, being the anxious person I am I bought a few pregnancy tests from the pharmacy and followed the instructions correctly. 

What if Michael left me because I could potentially be pregnant with his child? 

We're married, he wouldn't leave me. We would probably end up starting our own family soon anyway.. 

What if he doesn't want a baby yet? 

Questions were running through my mind and it made me even more anxious to find out the results. I looked up at the small clock that was hung up on the wall and decided to check again. I scanned each test slowly. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and picked up one of the discarded boxes and read what the lines meant. 

One line- Not pregnant.

Two lines- Pregnant.

I looked down at the test closest to me and picked it up. 

Two pink lines.. 

I panicked and picked up the others and saw the same result on each test. I was pregnant, with my husbands child. I shouldn't be panicking, I know but I'm scared. He's getting more and more successful.. What if he doesn't have time for me and a child? 

"Honey, I'm home!" Michael yelled and burst into laughter seconds later.

Panicking, I closed the bathroom door and locked it. Michael knocked on the door and asked me if I was okay. 

"Babe, what's wrong.. You're scaring me" he mumbled. 

I sighed at my stupidity and got up from the ground and unlocked the door and greeted him with a hug and a kiss. 

"You can't be mad okay?" he nodded and I lead him over to the bed. 

"I know that you're getting more successful an-" he cut me off.

"Babe, if you're worried that I'm going to leave you for someone else then you're completely wrong, nothing could make me change my mind" 

Well something is about to..