Chapter Twenty Five

April's POV

*2 weeks later*

Aaron found out. I don't know how and I've been so paranoid when I'm around Luke because of it. I don't understand why Aaron doesn't want me to date him and he clearly can't understand that Luke makes me happier than anyone else ever has.

"Baby are you okay?" Luke asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm great!" I smiled and looked around the cafeteria.

"You've been like this all day babe, you know that you can tell me anything" I bit my lip and nodded.

I took Luke's hand in mine and dragged him out of the cafeteria and we quickly approached the bleachers. He sat down beside me and gave me a questioning glance.

"A-Aaron found out" I mumbled.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"My brother, who hates you and warned me to stay away from you and your friends. He found out about our relationship Luke and I'm so scared, he won't speak to me and I don't know why he doesn't accept us" I panicked.

Luke wiped my eyes and I didn't even realise that I was crying. He wrapped his arm around my shaking body and whispered reassuring things into my ear.

"What scares you most about it baby girl?" I blushed and thought about my answer for this question.

"Loosing you" I whispered.

"April I promise, there is nothing that your brother can do to make us break up. You won't loose me baby, I lo- like you too much to let you go" he replied.

I leant my head up and kissed his soft pink lips. I loved the way that his black lip ring would brush against my lips. His sparkly blue eyes stared back into mine and it felt like we were the only people in the world.

Just Luke and I. Together.

Luke's fingers intertwined with mine as we began to head back inside so that we wouldn't be late to our lessons. I wish that Luke was in my year, then we could possibly be together during class too.

His tall frame leant against the blue lockers and he watched me with a smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled my English book out of my locker before closing it.

"Hey Luke!"

"Hey Mike, it's been a while huh?" Luke chuckled and I stared at the red haired boy with wide eyes.

"This is my girlfriend, Apr-"

"April" Michael interrupted.

"I'm dating her sister you twat, I already know exactly who she is" he looked me up and down and his face contorted with disgust.

Luke noticed my discomfort as he wrapped a protective arm around my waist. He continued to talk to Michael and never released his grip on me.

What did Michael mean?

Michael strolled away after a few minutes of talking to my boyfriend. I would have thought that the conversation would have lasted longer since they're supposed to be best friends.

"I'm pretty sure he hates me" I mumbled as we began to ascend the stairs.

"I don't think he does, but if he does hate you then I don't give a fuck. You're my girlfriend, not his. Mine" he kissed my cheek and gave me a cheeky smile.

"Enjoy English baby, I'll wait for you after class" I nodded and kissed his lips.

I sat down beside Jordan and he was already questioning me about my relationship with Luke. Aaron, Emma and Oliver all moved away after I had sat down and I gave Kieran a questioning glance.

"They don't want to sit with you. Y'know because you're dating Luke and everyone is calling you names" he replied.

"How does that affect them?" He shrugged and began to write something in his English book.

Jordan gave me a sympathetic glance and sighed.