Chapter Sixty One

April's POV

*Smut warning*

I threw my bag into the car and flipped my husband off as soon as I put my seat belt on, he chuckled and we began to drive home. I sighed and ran my fingers through my blonde hair as I pulled it out from the ponytail that it had been secured in. 

"Where are the kids?" I asked. 

"Madison went to Chloe's and Matthew is probably with his friends too. Which means we will be alone baby. I haven't stopped thinking about you all day princess. That damn pencil skirt, fuck I just want to rip it off you and fuck you so hard that you can't even walk" he growled and his hand rubbed circles on my inner thighs.

"Mikey" I whispered as his fingers slid further up my thighs and ghosted over my panties. 

"wet already baby?" he asked. 

I chuckled and threw my head back when one of his fingers suddenly entered me. He added another and another and I was surprised that he hadn't crashed the car whilst doing this to me. He pulled over to a service station and parked up without decreasing the speed of his fingers. 

"C-close" I whimpered. 

"Hold on baby, not yet" I growled as he pulled his fingers out of me and helped me to get into the back seat of his Audi which had black out windows luckily. 

He pulled me across the seat and pulled my panties down my legs and tugged my pencil skirt down also. Once the pieces of clothing were discarded he pumped his fingers back inside of me at an increasing speed and added his tongue seconds later. 

"Mikey!" I cried as my legs began to shake. 

My hips bucked involuntarily which made his arm hold me down whilst he quickly sent me over the edge. Moans and profanities escaped my lips as I came down from my high. 

I panted a few times to catch my breath before I sat up and began to palm him through his jeans. His already erect member slapped against his stomach once I had released it from its tight confinements. He moaned as I took him in my hands and pumped him a few times before taking him in my mouth and increased the pace. 

He moaned my name a few times and he fisted my hair as he threw his head back in pleasure. I moaned at the sight and felt him twitch in my mouth. He released and I swallowed all of it. I helped him to get dressed and I pulled my clothes back on before climbing into the front seat. 

"I love you baby" he kissed my cheek before starting the car up. 

"I love you too" I replied.