Chapter Fifty Four

April's POV

*smut warning// towards the end*

*three months later*

Belle was throwing things around in her bedroom causing me and Aaron to wake up. It was too early and I could hear Aaron obnoxiously screaming from his bedroom.

I groaned and threw the bed sheets off of my body. My half asleep body managed to get into Belle's room and I stared at her crazily for a moment.

"Will you shut up?" Aaron groaned from behind me.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm just trying to make sure I have everything that I need for college" she mumbled and shoved some books into her bag.

"College doesn't start for another two weeks" Aaron snorted.

"Considering my college is in America, it means that I have to live with Aunt Kathy" she replied.

"We won't miss you" Aaron grinned.

I laughed and walked out of her bedroom and entered the bathroom to brush my teeth before I descended the stairs. My non biological parents were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and writing things down onto a piece of paper.

"April, Michael's in the living room" mum mumbled.

I furrowed my eyebrows and entered the living room to see that my boyfriend was indeed perched on the couch inside the small room. I waved and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm so glad that I'm staying in Sydney for college" he mumbled before grabbing my hand and pulled me so that I felt down beside him.

"I love you baby girl" I blushed and said it back.

*

"April, we're going to take Belle to the airport now, are you coming?"

"But you said that there wouldn't be room in the car for me" I mumbled in response.

Tim shrugged and lead Sam out of the door towards the car. Aaron took his sisters bags out and started to put them inside the small car, Belle rushed towards me and gave me a long, warm embrace.

"I'll miss you, don't grow up too much whilst I'm gone" she giggled through her tears.

"I can't promise anything" I laughed and wiped my eyes.

"Good luck" I whispered into her ear and felt her grip loosen as she began to say her final goodbyes.

*

Michael wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck, sucking and biting the skin which would definitely leave a bruise.

"Mi-" he cut me off

"We have time baby girl" he whispered and silenced me by placing his lips against mine.

Let's just say, things got heated fast. Clothes were discarded around the room and we were both left in our underwear. I had already gained a few Hickeys along my collarbones and some on my chest also.

"Can we- fuck- Can we just skip the whole foreplay, I need you princess" Michael panted.

I nodded and watched him begin to pull my panties down my legs, his boxers were discarded soon after and I watched with my lower lip caught between my teeth as he rolled a condom onto his hard length.

Our fingers laced together as he finally pushed all of the way inside me. He rolled his hips at a gradually increasing pace. We were both panting, moaning and allowing profanities to escape our lips.

He drew figure 8's on my bundle of nerves which sent me closer to my high. I whispered out that I was close and watched him nod his head in agreement.

We both came undone after a few more thrusts. He tied the condom and stood up to go to the kitchen to head outside and throw it into one of the bins.

I decided to get myself dressed and mentally facepalmed myself when I realised that Michael had just gone outside completely naked and my neighbours would probably have seen him.

--------

Ew I hate writing smut I feel so awkward when I write it.