Chapter Twenty Seven

April's POV

-SMUT WARNING-

*2 hours later *

Luke fumbled with his keys in his hands and cursed when he struggled to find the correct one. I laughed and heard him growl which surprised me.

My back collided with the cold wall as soon as Luke slammed the front door. His lips attacked my neck and I was certain that he was searching for my sweet spot. I squealed when he found it and moaned quietly when he began to suck and bite on the tender skin.

He dragged me up to his bedroom and he threw me down onto the bed and passionately kissed my lips. I moaned as he ran his hands down my sides and kneaded my breasts with his large hands.

"Luke. Please just fuck me" I begged.

He smirked and decided to tease me instead. I groaned and unbuttoned his flannel whilst kissing his lips passionately. I threw it to the ground where a temporary pile of our clothes would form.

I ran my hands down his muscular torso and admired all of the creative tattoos that were inked across his torso and along his arms. I traced a couple of them with my fingers and bit my lip.

Luke lifted my back from the bed so that he could unzip the back of my dress. He tugged it down my legs and threw it onto the ground. His lips found mine once again and the kiss quickly deepened and our tongues battled for dominance.

My back arched as he began to create Hickeys along my neck and kept kissing along my jawline. He took this opportunity to unhook my bra with one hand and throw it to the ground.

He admired my breasts and showed them both equal attention. He kissed and kneaded each of them before leaving a couple of love bites across my chest.

He left a trail of kisses down to the waistband of my underwear and I suddenly began to feel uncomfortable as he was still half dressed and I was only in my panties.

I moved his hand and flipped us over so that I was straddling him. I grinding myself down onto his crotch and felt how hard he was. I softly moved my fingers down his chest and began to unbutton his black skinny jeans.

"Who made you feel like this Lukey?" I asked and grinded my hips downwards onto his crotch again.

A groan erupted from his lips and he bit his lip. I moved so that I was hovering over him and kissed along his jawline and searched for his sweet spot so that we could have matching love bites.

"April, stop teasing" he groaned.

"Answer my question" I replied.

"Ah-fuck- You, you made me- fuck- feel like this" he asked as I grinded onto his crotch once again.

I pulled his skinny jeans down his legs and giggled as he kicked them off and they fell onto the floor. I eyed the tent in his black boxers and bit my lip at how big he currently looked.

I hooked my fingers underneath the waistband of his boxers and pulled them back out a few times. Just to get him back for teasing me earlier.

I have no idea where this sudden dominance has come from but it's a making me feel more confident about myself. I climbed off the bed and stood in front of Luke on the floor and turned around so my ass was facing him.

I bent down and pulled my red lace panties down my legs and hopefully gave him an enjoyable show. When I turned back around he looked like he was in pain and his hands were reaching towards his boxers.

I tutted and smacked his hands away causing him to giggle. I finally pulled his black boxers down his slightly inked legs. His member sprung up and slapped against his stomach. He looked painfully hard.

I licked my lips and crawled closer to him and took his member in my hand. My mouth took as much as I could and I used my hand on what I couldn't fit and began to bob my head at an increasing speed.

Luke let multiple groans and moans escape his lips and I swear I saw something flash. I looked up and Luke was still squirming underneath me causing me to smirk and moan against his member.

"Please, I just want to be inside you" he groaned.

I released his member from my mouth and grabbed the condom packet from the bedside table and ripped it open with my teeth and kept my eyes locked on his. I rolled the condom onto his member before straddling him and slowly sinking down onto him.

We both adjusted before deciding that we were ready to move. Our thrusts met each time and I felt myself getting closer to hitting my high. When Luke began to moan louder and began to twitch I knew that he was close.

He rubbed figure 8s on my bundle of nerves which sent me over the edge and he released moments later. We milked out our highs for as long as possible and I thought that I saw the flash again but I knew that I was probably imagining it.

He tied the condom and threw it into the bin before putting the bed sheets over our bodies and he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.

-----------

This was for anyone that enjoys reading smut.

I'm not going to lie, I felt extremely awkward whilst writing this because I'm awful at it.

The whole flash thing will make sense soon.. Hopefully.