Ch.XVII {long story short}

Why won't the gifs move on mobile? Hm... Anyways enjoy!

-the same day • 7pm-
[[[ L A V E N D E R ]]]

"Hey so I was thinking about our date and I was wondering what you had planned and how I should dress and all that" my words jumble together nervously. Marcel laughs, spinning around to look at me from his desk.

"Um you might want to wear a dress" he cocks an eyebrow and smiles that dimpled smile of his.

"Oooh. Fancy place? Hmmm" I tap my chin playfully.

"I guess you'll have to see won't you" he wiggles his eyebrows and laughs when I pout.

"You know I don't like surprises" I cross my arms and shrug faux annoyed.

"I thought that's what we were all about is surprises seeing as you always seem to surprise me-"

"When have I ever-!"

"You actually agreeing on a date with me surprised me" he sinks into his chair, looking at his hands with a soft grin on his face.

"Oh please any girl would've said yes" I try to brush it off like no big deal but he is really fucking cute when he gets all soft.

"But i wouldn't have asked any other girl" he gives me a side glance and smirks.

"Alright cheese head that's enough you're making me all emotional" I wipe away an invisible tear and pat the bed next to me.

"You know" he says sitting next to me. "We haven't, you know, in almost a week... How about we" he trails off, leaning forward and kissing me. I cup his face and slip my tongue between his lips while he pushes me down to lay flat on the bed.

But then I just have to remember and have to be guilted into stopping. Stupid brain.

"Wait" I push him off and sit up. "I have to do something" Marcel groans. "It won't take long baby I promise" I kiss him slowly and then pull away reluctantly. "I'll leave my stuff here and be back in 30 minutes, 40 minutes tops" I get up, grab my jacket and pull on my shoes.

"I'll be waiting... Patiently" he lays on the bed and says with his deep, sexy voice.

-

"Ah miss Oaken, how pleasant of you to stop by" Tomlinson looks up from grading papers, greets me, and then stands, walking over to the door and shutting it behind me.

"Hi um- are you too busy? Because I can come back later-"

"I'm never too busy for you darling" he says, locking the door. "Now was there anything specific you wanted to tell me?" He goes back to his desk and sits down.

"I um... I have a date tomorrow night" I say anxiously. He flinches and then stands upright again, walking around his desk and stopping in front of me.

"Why, that's fantastic" he forces a smile. He tries to get closer to me but I step back until I've reached the wall and I'm cornered. Once he's got me where I can't move or side step he reaches up and cups my face with one of his hands. I wince and turn my head to the right so he can't touch me.

"I'm sorry" I say quietly.

"Make it up to me" he lowers his voice to a nonchalant tone. He shrugs his shoulders, still holding his hand close to my face and I sigh.

"This is the last time" I glance at him and he smiles. I then lean into his hand and let him hold me. He caresses my cheek, his other hand slithering from under my boob to my bum. It all feels nice sure but at the same time I am disgusted with myself for feeling anything.

"My name is Louis. For future references"

-30 minutes later-

[[[ M A R C E L ]]]

Lavender walks in and plops down on the bed next to me. I put my phone down and crawl on top of her, smiling like an idiot. "Now, where were we"

"Not...  Not now Marcel. I'm drained" she heaves a sigh.

"Wha- what do you mean? What did you have to do?"

"I had to talk to Matty, make sure she didn't break our room after I kicked her out for a few days, yea. Um she did though and we fought and I'm just drained I'm sorry" she pants.

"Was it physical? your hair is a sexy mess" I laugh. "Did she hurt you?"

"Still pretty sore actually, yea" she rubs her lower back.

"You know... I am a licensed masseuse" I wink.

"Are you really??" She looks up at me intently.

"No but I've been told I give great massages" I laugh.

"Would you please? That'd make me feel so much better" she lets out a big breath and smiles weakly.

"Sit on you and touch every inch of you for an hour? Sure thing!" I flip her over gently and get to work. "She really pissed you off didn't she?"

"What makes you say that?"

"The tension in your back is unbelievable"

"Oh... Yea"

"What happened? What were you fighting about?" I ask, continuing to kneed the knots out of her shoulders.

"She said I'm the 'number 2' in our friendship and that she's always gave me her hand me down ex boyfriends. Jokes on her you're the only person I've slept with" she winces, but I'm not completely sure it was in pain. "Oh and she has the major secret crush on you. Denial: phase 1" she finishes.

"Oh is that it? You got a little jealous huh?" I smirk to myself.

"Wha- no! She called me ugly!" She defends herself poorly.

"Aw... Babyyy" I coo into her ear. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met" I kiss her cheek and she scoffs.

"I know! I don't know why she'd say that!" I roll my eyes and she smiles at me from over her shoulder, saying fondly, "I love you"

I froze.

She stiffened beneath me.

"I um- I didn't mean to- i didn't mean it like- I should probably go" she starts to sit up but I lay on top of her, pressing her to the bed. "Marcel?" I hug her and rest my head on her back.

"At least take me on a date first" I tease. I feel her roll her eyes and I smile. "I'm just kidding, I'm kidding" I kiss her shoulder blades. "I-"

"Don't say it if you don't mean it Styles" she sounded nervous.

"I love you too"

-
PENIS!

PLEASE READ !!

I wanted this to be longer tbh but eh I'll just update again later. I HELD AN ALLIGATOR AND A SNAKE AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE THOSE PICTURES THEY'RE ON MY PERSONAL INSTA- @sexyelf_ruler idk if you'll be able to find me so go to @riptide2.0 and click on who they're following and I'll be there.

Also! I kind of want to do a contest. If you want to be a character in this book all you have to do is vote on this chapter, comment the worse joke you've ever heard and the one that I think is the worst of all wins.

You'll get a follow from me and your very own character in this book with your own backstory and scheme and everything :) I will message the winner to work out the details but I just really hope that at least 2 people do this lol GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FLAVOR!

Did I say that right? Eh lol

Ciao moi! ;*