Ch.IX {such a tease}

[[[ L A V E N D E R ]]]

I bit my lip, I knew he wouldn't be able to resist. I unzipped his zipper slowly and smirked when his little wee got even more excited.

"Talk dirty to me baby" I whisper in his ear, palming at his covered length. He made a strange incoherent noise before looking around nervously.

"Mm not that good..." He gazes from my lips to my eyes and back as if he needs any permission at all.

"But Marceeeelll" I groan, pushing him back into to his bed. I hover over him, his breath hitching as I take control. "Don't you want to satisfy me?" I pout.

He half smiles and then grabs my hand, the one that was still begging him. "It's about time we get these off don't you think?" From underneath me he wiggles out of his slacks and tosses them aside. "Better. Now listen, babe I-"

"Call me that again" I blurt with a lazy smile on my face.

"What, babe?" He looks confused for a moment.

"Yea sounds nice when you say it" I hum dreamily. "I want you so bad right now I'm throbbing Marcel help" I feel myself flinch at the uncomfortableness. I can't help that he gets me this way.

"Alright. Babe. I wanted to say that we can't be doing this just whenever, a heads up would be nice-" I interrupt him with a lustful kiss.

"Sh you talk too much" I move my hand from his crotch and up his shirt, attempting to slide it off. His hard on almost ripping through his boxers, he still resists me.

"Heads up next time's all I'm saying" he finishes, kissing me again. He lets me lift his shirt up and off, throwing it to the side.

I stop, sitting up to straddle him. I run a nail down his chest and stop at his belly button before using both hands to trace his torso sensually.

"Who was she anyway?" I ask almost jealously. I watch as my fingers continue their little dance around his chest, refusing to make eye contact. Maybe pouting a little bit I can never tell. "Replace me already?"

Marcel stifles a laugh and looks up at me, still smiling. I only know this because of the short glances I can't help but give him. He puts his hands on my sides and rubs up and down very lightly. I finally look up at him, blank faced, and push back a stray curl. His hands fall from my sides to my bum, squeezing it gently before replying.

"How could I ever replace you? Especially when you do things like this" he lets out his laugh this time.

"That's not answering my question-"

"She's some girl from one of many classes. But again, no need to worry. No one can replace you" he smiles reassuringly.

I grin back at him innocently before beginning to move my hips slowly against him. I hear a throaty groan come from him, his eyes closing and his hands squeezing me harder.

I play with the hem of his boxers, still throbbing at the sight of his manhood practically trying to free itself from its prison. I bite my lip and look back at him through my lashes, slowly pulling down his underwear. I watch as he squirms in anticipation when finally they're off and he's free. He sighs in relief and eagerly waits for my next move.

"Bout time" he leans his head back and grips my ass harder.

I look from his face to his penis and then wrap my hand around him. I start off slowly, working him a little at a time when-

"Fuck!" I stop and look up at him, surprised at first and then smirking.

"Uh oh. Baby said a bad word" I pull away and he whines. "Looks like now you'll have to wait a little longer"

"That's- that's a little harsh don't you think" he says a little out of breath.

I lean up close to him and begin to kiss him. I kiss behind his ear, without removing my lips from his face I kiss down his jawline and stop at his lips.

"Not at all" I whisper.

I go back to kissing him. Down his neck, earning a little moan. Down his stomach, receiving a louder groan. I finally reach his waistline when he-

"Keep- keep going"

I simply kiss the head of his hard on and he visibly has had enough.

"I can't do this" he pushes me off him runs over to his roommates side of the room digging through drawers when he finds a condom, rips it open and slides it on.

He comes back to the bed, thrusts me on my back before ripping off my little costume. First the bra, my tits are free! , then my lace panties and finally the fishnet. I'm not sure if he minded the heels but I sure as hell didn't.

*kicks them off*

He smashes his lips against mine a little too hard before pushing himself inside me. Once in he stops, adjusts and then can't help but start pounding.

I tangle my hands in his curls and pull him down to kiss me. Our breaths mixing, our bodies together, though hot and sweaty, was pure bliss.

He thrust harder, shaking the bed he reaches up and puts his one hand between the bed frame and the wall. Though it helped little.

"Fuck, baby I'm done. Shit" he pulls out leaving me unsatisfied. He then takes his hand from above me and ties off the condom, tossing it to the side before reaching down and putting two fingers in me. He swivels them around a few times before entering a third and fourth.

"Marcel!" I moaned out almost too loud.

"Sh baby sh. I got you" he massages my boob with the other hand and slowly, lustfully moves his lips against mine in such a way I can't explain. His mouth tasted like strawberry gum and I was getting breathless. I arch my back as he finds the righty place, hitting it a few more times and I'm left to shake and writhe in unexplainable pleasure. It washes over me and I can't help but smooch him one last time.

"Now to clean up" he smiles and I'm not sure he meant it in the tidy way at all.

He spreads my legs further apart and crawls in between them. Lowering his head, still looking up at me, he flicks his tongue across my soaking wet clit. I lean back hard into the pillow and cling to the bed sheets. Marcel begins to rise but I immediately shove my hands into his hair and pull him back wanting more. He wasn't about to say no though.

-

"Can I stay here for the night?" I say, both of us lie naked under his sheets. I was snuggled up to his side, my left arm across his chest and my right hand in his hair, combing through his mess of curls.

"What about Bobby? You don't mind if he sees you here? With me?" Marcel looks down and me with an eyebrow raised and I can't help but sigh.

I think about it, who cares if one person knows... And then shake my head 'no'.

"Then yea I guess if you want" he says nonchalantly. I roll over on my side facing away from him and get settled in seeing as we went at it for a couple of hours. It was late and I didn't want to wake Matty up... And I wanted to stay with Marcel.

"I didn't mean what i said" I whisper to myself.

"Then why say it?" He turns over and pulls me into his chest. Spooning. Aw.

*10 minutes later*

"Because I was scared of my feelings that's all"

Slow down there Lavender you just met him. And you're fuck buddies. So chill. Lol darn 25 hours sorry :(

:) going to the beach woo!

-

Dedicated to @69yolo69 because you're the only one that comments and I love you for that ;*