Ch.XI {Teacher's Pet}

[[[ L A V E N D E R ]]]

Bobby swears he hasn't told a soul but I'm still not sure if I care anymore. Marcel is an amazing person and if my friends were real friends they wouldn't care who I date... Right?

"Miss Oaken thank you for volunteering would you please-" I snap my head up when my professor starts to speak but my mind is elsewhere and I couldn't care less what he had to say.

"Miss. Oaken. If you're not going to pay attention in my class perhaps you wish me to give you the rest of this weeks homework to you now" he says more stern this time.

Mr. Tomlinson is a piece of shit when it comes to teaching, despite having 4 years on him, but otherwise he's got a nice little body and a beautiful ass. 10/10 would recommend ;)

"Class dismissed, I want today's homework on my desk first thing in the morning. Miss Oaken if you please" he waggles one of his fingers at me, beckoning me to the front.

I walk to the front and sit down at a desk in the front row. Once everyone's out he comes around to the front of his desk and sits down on it. 

"Anything to say for yourself?" He crosses his arms and raises his eyebrows.

"I- um. Don't have a good enough excuse no" I say rather embarrassed.

"You're grades are precariously low for someone with such intelligence. You don't have to dumb yourself down for a guy to like you if that's the case-"

"What? You think I'm being stupid on purpose?" Ok maybe I was being a little over dramatic but I couldn't help myself he doesn't even know me.

"I never said that, I was simply giving you a piece of advice..." He trails off.

"Yes ok" I say, annoyance in my tone.

"Right this weeks homework-"

"Wait you were serious?" I scoff. This was just plain ridiculous.

"It'll give you the chance to work on it to your own time. I know your parents send you checks and that you don't work. And that's why I know you'll do just fine" well damn.

"What the- what else do you know about me?" I lean forward and put my chin in my hand.

"That you like it rough" he whispers into his shoulder trying to cover it with a cough, but I catch it.

"Excuse me-?"

"Nothing I've just heard stories is all" he turns around and starts packing his things. Ruffling through papers, probably my homework.

"You shouldn't read into everything people say about me" he freezes and turns back.

"I've heard that you've had a small crush on me for a couple of months now" he moves closer to me, slowly. I back up in my chair no doubt a tainted pink on my cheeks from embarrassment. "Is that true?"

"I mean- it just- you weren't supposed to find out" I say, my face red hot.

"No no I'm glad I did because... now I can do this" he swoops down, cupping my face and kisses me. I'm trippin at first but his lips were irresistible and I was in dire need of some action.

After a second I kissed him back. I grabbed his collar and pulled him to me, pushing my tongue past his lips and exploring his heavenly mouth. He did the same and then we were making out. I got up and around the table and stood in front of him wanting more and getting just that. It was only when his hand slid up my shirt that i pulled back slowly, kissing his lips one last time.

"I can't" I scrunch up my nose and look at him nervously.

"No I'm sorry that was completely inappropriate-"

"I liked it" I say shyly.

He kisses me once more and then pulls back to look at me, frowning.

"We can't tell anyone" he whispers.

I peck his lips. "I'm not telling" I bite at his bottom lip before pulling away and picking up my knapsack.

"homework" he reaches back and grabs a few sheets of instructions, hands them to me and then looks at me anxiously.

"I'll see you next week" I shove the things in my bag and kiss him one last time. This is the last time I promise. I unbutton the top two buttons of his shirt and place my hand on his chest. "Until then"

-

"How come you're back so early?" Marcel asks whirling around in his spinny chair to see me. I go over and straddle his lap, twisting a curl through my fingers. His hands on my waist rubbing small circles into my skin.

"I might've been daydreaming and I might've gotten class dismissed early and I might've gotten a weeks worth of homework to do" I say all innocently.

"Hm and what were you daydreaming about?" He hums cheerfully.

"I was thinking about this whole thing and maybe we don't have to hide for much longer I just need to see how Matty, Spencer and Christa will take it and if they can handle it then I'll be like "aye well guess what?! we're fucking!"

Marcel winces. "Could you not say it like that? It hurts ya know"

"I was paraphrasing... But yea... And then there's always your curly hair, dimples and outstanding body to day dream about so ya know" I smile.

Marcel rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Oh alright and your wonderful personality and the ability to make me happy 86% of the time-"

"86? Why only 86???" He looks at me all hurt.

"Well I mean it's not like I can take you to ALL my classes with me... Plus it sucks to sit in a class with you and not be able to hold your hand or touch your thigh... Make you squirm" I giggle, feeling him beneath me.

"Yea ok I get it" he smirks.

"So did you learn anything new today? Like at all?"

I learned that my professor's a good kisser.

"Ummm... I thought of a more exciting way to have sex?" I shrug, smiling down at him.

"Ha. Nice"

-

OOOH!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!? Can you handle two secrets, Lavender? I mean you accidentally on purpose told one of the most popular guys on one of the varsity teams that you were sleeping with Marcel the nerd. Do you really need this secret too??? And another thing, how you gonna juggle time for all these important things/people in your life??? Yeesh. Aight night fam!