Ch.X {wtf Bobby c'mon}

[[[ M A R C E L ]]]

Not gonna lie, even though I'm upset with her and how she's so focussed on her reputation I'm kinda glad she came back. I shouldn't get mad because of something so petty, it'll be done and over once she graduates. She'll be able to be her own person.

I guess the only thing I'm relatively worried about is if once we've graduated if we'll still be doing this.

I open my eyes and look at her. How small she seems in my arms. I smile at how peaceful she looks, she's so cute.

I hear the doorknob jiggle and I think back to what Lavender said... Or more did.

She said she didn't mind, so I thought nothing of it. Who cares right?

The door opens and I drag Lavender from my left side to the right facing the wall before Bobby appears.

"Hey man what's- who's that?" Bobby says throwing his stuff on his bed and pointing at Lavender.

"Hey Bobby" I dodge his question with a nervous smile.

"Oooooh! Did you get laid!! Who is the lucky girl?" He tries to roll Lavender over but I smack his hand away before he can see. "C'mon man who is it?"

I waited so long to answer that he started making ridiculous assumptions.

"Ew it's a hand made play doll isn't it! Gross that's your fetish?" Ugh.

"No! It's just some girl from that lecture I went to the other day" I elaborate. "You need to get out before she wakes up-"

"Nah man I gotta shower and get ready. It's already 11 I'm late for class so I might as well be hella late" he says, digging around for clothes and I razor. "I also wanna meet this chick and tell her how big of a mistake she's made" he laughs, heading to the bathroom.

Ugh.

"Is he out of earshot?" I hear Lavender whisper from behind me.

"For now" I say lowly.

"Why'd you do that? I told you I didn't mind" she turns and looks up at me, clinging to the blanket.

"Maybe i'm ashamed to be screwing you" I smirk lightly. She winces and smiles.

"Whatever, I want to meet the Bobby guy" she sits up, still bare, and glances down at me staring at her breasts.

"You mean you wish to ruin my life?" I sit up next to her.

"Ugh fine I'll leave. I have class tonight anyways, should probably get ready-"

"Orrr Bobby could leave and you could stay a while longer" I wrap my arms around her and pull her onto my lap, the sheet between her ass and my manliness ;)

"Orrr I go get ready and you start studying" she smiles, leaning back and looking up at me.

I take my hands from her waist up to her boobs and grab them. Moving one around I say, talking in a high pitched voice, "but I wanna stay here with Marcel! What do you think Chelsea?" I move the other one and continue my lil puppet show, "I completely agree! His hands are so biiiig and waaaarrrm and once dumb ol' Bobby's gone we all could play some more"

Lavender laughs lightly.

"You're so weird. And oddly enough I'm a little turned on-"

"I hear a girl voooiiice! Is someone awake?" Bobby shouts through the door. "I gotta make sure she's real"

"What's his deal? Is it so hard to believe someone actually slept with you?" She mentions, moving out of my lap to grab my under shirt from across the room. I watch as she bends down to get it and slowly stands back up to put it on. She's everything any guy could ever want. She then goes to put her underwear back on before slipping back into bed.

"What, you're not gonna get me my briefs?" I scoff teasingly.

She shakes her head and grins.

"So rude-"

"Alright I'm done lets see the little filly" Bobby walks out of the bathroom with his towel around his waist and his hair a wet mess.

"Hello" Lavender chimes through the blanket she's got pulled over her head.

"Ah! So it's alive!" Bobby comes over and shakes her a little bit. "Feels real, must be the chubby insecure kind right? Seeing as that's the only kind you could ever get" he snickers.

[[[ L A V E N D E R ]]]

"EXCUSE YOU!" I rip the covers off and look up at him with angry eyes. "I find that highly offensive to the women of the world!"

"No fucking way" his eyes bulge and his towel drops to the floor in an almost cinematic way. He's frozen in place. "Lavender Oaken? You bed Lavender Oaken???" He looked from me to Marcel and back and forth.

"Yes, yes he did. And he's the best sex I've ever had" I sneer, pleased with myself. Knowing well enough he knew the life I lead, the "passed around play-toy" roll.

He picks up his towel covering his junk and walked over to Marcel, still staring at me.

"Good job man" he gives Marcel a fist bump and then goes to get dressed.

Marcel gawks at me and grins.

"That was bloody brilliant" he says, dimples showing through.

"It was the truth" I shrug.

"I'm the only person you've slept with" he whispers, a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Eh still the best" I bite my lip, lean in and kiss him.

"This is so weird, this is so weird, this is so weird. This is happening, oh my god. You know how many guys she's comparing you to right???" Bobby glances back at Marcel with wide eyes.

Marcel laughs, knowingly. "Yea I know"

Bobby comes extremely close to Marcel and whispers just loud enough for me to hear.

"Is she any good?"

Marcel nods his head, staring at me with what seemed like fond in his eyes.

-

"You. are amazing, I wouldn't have been able to handle that as well as you did" Marcel says. Both of us standing at the door, him half dressed and me ready to leave. He let me keep one of his shirts to put over my little outfit seeing as all I had was a jacket.

"I hate that I'm different behind closed doors... Do you think he'll tell?" I ask, a little anxious.

"Who knows but honestly who cares. And yea that's thrown me way off but I find it sweet" he holds my hands and kisses my forehead.

"I'll see you around Styles" I roll my eyes at him and kiss his moth tattoo.

"Remember no more surprises" he calls after me once I've opened the door and gotten out.

"We'll see"