Ch.XIII {Fml}

[[[ M A R C E L ]]]

-The next morning-

Keys jingle outside the room and then the door is wide open. I close my eyes just enough to where they might think I was asleep but also open enough to see what they'd do.

Matty and Spencer and their hungover selves stumble into the room.

"Sssshhh" Matty hisses.

"I didn't say anything!"

"Oooh I knew it! Look look this is Harry, Lavender's new boy toy. Best she's ever had right here. And aw look they're sleeping together. This must be a serious fuckbuddy relationship type thing, I'd of thought he'd of left by now" she notices my eyes twitch and she continues. "Hey hey! I think he's waking up! Hello again Harry" she says dreamily.

"Hello Matty" I fully open my eyes and find that Lavender is on her side facing the wall with her butt to my side.

"You know... I think this one might actually change her" Matty says to Spencer and Spencer holds onto his head still dazed and in confusion.

"I've never seen this bloke in my life and I've memorized every male in the school system!"

"Honey, your gay is showing go get us all some meds and a couple bottles of water. I don't care where from all I know is that we're fresh out" she then turns to me. "Because I like to go crazy sometimes" she winks at me and Lavender stirs, kicking my leg.

"Why don't you go with him he still seems a little, you know" I pipe up.

"Yea I probably should. Alright we'll be back" she stands up straight and walks over to the door where Spencer is waiting, still holding his head in pain and a lot of confusion.

Once the door was shut Lavender rolled over and looked up at me.

"What did they mean change me? I thought they liked me like this..." She pouts.

I turn over to face her as well and pull her close to me.

"But hey on the bright side maybe we could tell them who I really am-"

"Marcel you don't get it! I thought- agh" she rubs her temples. "I thought they liked outgoing and confident and drunk Lavender?! I thought that's what everyone liked-?!"

"Sh sh Lavender please you're getting yourself worked up over nothing-"

"No ... you're right my mind's not in the right place right now ... I need to go do something I'll be right back" she jumped off the bed and beat her head a time or two against her desk. She checks the time, grabs some clothes and goes to shower.

I'm left in her room wondering what the hell just happened. I get up and knock on the bathroom door.

"How- how long do you suppose you'll be?" The door opens wide enough for her to poke her head out.

"Go study, I'll see you tomorrow" she kisses me briefly and then shuts the door again.

Um... Alright?

-

[[[ L A V E N D E R ]]]

He should be done in a few minutes, then I'll go in and see him. With my homework in hand I check the time once more before going inside. Students flood the halls signaling he's through and that's when I decide I'm gonna do this. I take a right, into his room and shut the door behind me, locking the bolt.

"Ah miss Oaken what can I do for you t- oh" he starts before taking notice of the locked door.

"I uh-" am not in my right mind and really want you right now, "brought you my homework" I hold it up, walk over to his desk and drop it.

"You finished it?"

"You seem surprised" I say nervously as he steps closer and closer.

"Are you feeling alright today? Busy night?" He stops 3 feet in front of me and crosses his arms. I can't tell if his face was twisted in confusion and worry or with anger and jealousy.

"I just..." I step closer, closing the space between us, making it easy to kiss him if the urge came to me. "Wanted to-" he grabs my hands in his and my breath catches in my throat.

"I can't stop thinking about you Lavender. I don't know if it's the thrill of keeping a secret or if I'm genuinely attracted to you but I like to think it's both" he pushes my hair back behind my shoulders and cups my face.

I look up at him through my lashes and grin like a stupid child. "Can I- May I?" I glance down at his shirt and he smiles.

"Be my guest"

My fingers fumble with each button I undo but at last the shirt comes off. I throw it behind his desk and then rake my eyes over his chiseled torso. It was just as nice as- no one nevermind.

I rubbed my hands from his collar bone down to his waistline, all the while he held my forearms, and stopped, glancing up for permission. He nodded, biting his lip. I unbuttoned his trousers and they dropped to the floor with ease. Through his boxers, mini him could be seen trying to poke free.

"Your turn"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer. Sliding his hands up under my shirt he ran his fingers against my skin until my arms were over my head and the shirt was off. He then went to my sweats and simply pulled the drawstring before they fell to my ankles. We stepped out of our pants and kicked off our shoes, and with his hands on my hips and my arms around his neck... We kissed.

Softly at first and then we both got needy. He pulled me back and onto his desk, trying to clear off as much as possible. He laid me down and said,"It'll give me something to do later"

Our lips reconnect, hands running up and down each other, he reaches to one of his drawers and pulls out a condom.

Am I really doing this?

He pulls his boxers off, his 8 inch dick flies out and he rolls the condom on.

Most definitely.

He yanks my underwear off and discards them to his left before looking at me for reassurance. I give it to him and he pushes inside me, once in he stops, adjusts and then starts rocking his hips against mine. He begins kissing down my neck and to my breasts, nibbling on one of my nipples, sucking it numb. The table starts to squeak and grind against the floor but it doesn't faze him at all.

He finishes me off, leaving me a shaky mess and cums soon after. It almost surprises me how fast I was that time seeing as I always seem to take longer.

He pulls out, takes off the condom, ties it, and throws it away in the trashbin by his desk. Both of us trying to come down, panting and a little sweaty.

"You, my darling, are beautiful" he hovers over me, kissing me all over my face and neck.

I grab his face, stopping him and kiss him long and passionately.

"I needed that"

-

Something is wrong with Lavender and I'm not even sure what it is. She's kinda becoming the party girl she pretends to be and idk if Marcel can help her or not...

Hm.

But hey look who she ran to! ;)

-

Do I update too much?