85- Breaking Fantasies

Returning home after a long and exhausting day at work, I was starving and the second I entered, I saw a freshly baked cake on the bed with Erhan taking a picture of it.

"Oh, cake." I grinned, cutting myself a piece and started eating it, earning a frown from Erhan.

"What? Why are you looking at me like this?" I mumbled, shrugging my shoulders, eating the cake.

He sighed, "Aalifa Bhabi strictly said not to touch the cake until she takes a picture of it and sends it to her parents to congratulate them on their anniversary."

I almost choked on my bite, glaring at Erhan for not telling me before.

I was about to do something to fix it but then she came down happily, being on the call with her parents.

"Yeah, I will cut it for you guys myself-"

Shit. I didn't want to ruin her mood. Please don't let that sadden her.

"Darling, I am so sorry, he did not tell me." I whispered quickly, forming an expectant smile. She stared at me with a frown for a few seconds.

First, outraged, but then gloom which she ended with a sigh of frustration.

But stopping, she moved back to her call, "Your son-in-law ate it."

"Ah, it's alright."

Her parents laughed at least, I hope that would ease her up.

"See, they said it's alright-" I was about to grin to reassure her only to receive a death-glare in return.

Forming my lips in a thin line, I raised my eyebrow and lovingly offered her bite, "You want a bite, Darling?"

"Can I get a slice now?" Erhan groaned, putting his hand in the air.

"Sure." Aalifa sight, cutting a large slice for him that made me frown.

"Why does he get that big slice?" I argued.

"Because he waited unlike you."

"Thank you. You guys continue." Erhan smiled and turned to leave.

"Erhan, this for Saira too. I will give Mother myself," She smiled back.

"Okay."

After Erhan left, I continued to smile affectionately at my wife, still offering her the bite. Loosening her shoulders, she took my wrist and accepted my peace offering.

"Welcome home. Mother is reciting the Quran, don't disturb her. Go straight and freshen up." She mumbled, placing another slice on my plate, giving my shoulder a sweet pat to be reassured.

"I got this for you." I grinned, tugging a rose behind her ear to enhance her grace.

And to our two moments of sweetness, Erhan growled from behind, "Stop making me feel single and lonely. We know you are crazy for her, stop making it obvious."

"Tell my heart to stop. And why are you still here?" I enunciated, completely focused on my delicate woman who looked lovely with the rose.

"Stop acting sweetly in the open then," He hissed and to piss him more, I offered Aalifa another bite which she took.

"He is crazy, leave him. Erhan, did you get what I asked you anyways?" She chuckled softly, turning to him, remembering something.

"Yes, Bhabi. Your parcel is in your room."

'Feelings aside, now she didn't tell me what she wanted too?'

I was almost going to be disheartened yet decided to ask nonetheless.