44- Sheikh Zakir Asfan

*** ZAVIYAAR SHEIKH ***

I was getting ready for work, combing my hair perfectly as I wore my coat. As long as Aalifa remained, she helped me wear it and combed my hair because according to her mine were better than hers.

"Ah, I miss you so much."

I smiled faintly, tiny details Aalifa considered nothing were afflicting me. Her actions which meant nothing to her were knitted inside me.

If I hadn't eaten or not, freshened up or not, turned on eye protection mode on my phone, shared good comedy dramas with me... she was absolutely under my spell, all mine and all of it was so... perfect.

She knew it was wrong yet continued. And I... what have I done?

"Zaviyaar."

But, breaking the trail of my pleasing thought, Saira entered the room. The smile vanquished quickly, gaining my dominant posture.

"Hmm?"

"Zakir wants to talk to you."

Her brother was bothering me for a while while I was avoiding him for as long as possible.

"Hmm. So? I will meet him when I have time. I am busy now." I responded coldly, taking my things to leave as I was going to be highly busy today.

"You are only being stubborn because you don't want him to show-"

She was about to raise her voice to ridicule me but the glare I sent in her direction locked her voice around her throat. She knew she was not allowed to raise that tone with me anymore.

"Show what?" I asked in a warning tone, standing before her. The glare made her shut her mouth instantly.

Looking down distressfully, she whispered, keeping that voice low as she should, "You hate his scolding."

"I don't need his or anyone's guidance. I will meet him when I want to. I don't want you to bother me again about it." I scoffed, ignoring her and grabbed my phone and wallet.

"I understand." Looking down, she nodded.

Knowing going against my words won't result in good terms on her side too. Smirking faintly at her obedience, I took my things and left.

I was on the way to my airfield to unload my shipment from America and Italy but received a call from Hashir.

"Yeah, Hashir? Did the shipments arrive?" I asked, checking the time.

"Yes, Boss, but," He sighed.

"What is it, Hashir?" I frowned.

"Sheikh Zakir is not letting us unbox the shipments. Nathaniel is getting pissed and telling you to control him. Your orders?"

I was already disturbed, I was not in the mood to bear further stress or else I would eradicate the root of my pressure. I was honestly enraged nowadays.

That man was seriously testing me.

"Damn that pest Zakir. I will be there soon."

Cursing under my breath, I curled my hand in a fist to not do anything extreme.

"Okay."

Cutting the call, I took a deep breath. Zakir was Saira's elder brother, he used to be number one industrialist but I threw him down by funding his rival only to degrade him.

He had been resenting me since then and I loved to watch him burn in rage to witness his downfall.

Upon reaching the airfield, I cracked my knuckles to place my best performance before the man in his fifties, holding a scowl on his face, glaring outrageously at me.