10- Unwanted Visit

*** AALIFA NIYAZ***

My leg was healing gradually while my mind was constantly going back to his terrorizing words. The dread in me was enhancing bit by bit.

Laying in Asim's bed, unable to move as my leg hurt badly and there was no woman to help. I had to change into Asim's clothes, change my bandage myself too.

But, I won't let these disgusting men touch me. The way they looked at me was enough to make me uncomfortable.

With my eyes closed, I was constantly asking- Why?

But my series of questioning was replaced by pure fright when the door opened and the one I once mindlessly admired entered seriously.

"Salam, Noor-e-Jaan,"

My breaths tightened around my throat, I sat up immediately in dread when he came. The expression plastered on his stern features indicated he would teach me a lesson.

One eye contact with him was enough to submerge me in terror.

In a white shirt with two buttons open and rolled sleeves, his hair was messy, indicating he might be stressed and I had to pay for my actions.

"How are you feeling?"

My body froze in fear when his footsteps approached me until he was near the bed and leaned forward to which I flinched as the tears I held this far began to brim in my eyes.

"Sir, I.. I-"

"Must be hurting right?"

His voice went lower, huskier, pressing his hand over my bandage and holding my injured leg in an iron clasp. Gripping the sheets, I whimpered loudly.

"Leave it, Sir, it hurts, Please!" Writhing in pain, I shook my head, trying to remove his heartless claws from my wound but not caring, his jaw clenched.

He gripped my hair, forcing my watery eyes to meet his furious one, glaring into my very soul with a warning.

"Are you going to make a foolish attempt like this again?" He growled.

"No, no, no, I won't. I am sorry. Leave it, please, it hurts!" I broke into a sob, unable to bear the pain he induced by worsening my wound, teaching me a lesson for daring to think about running away.

"Good girl."

He deadly smirked returned gradually, leaving my leg as I fell back on the bed, curling like a ball, rubbing my bandage gently to ease the pain.

He sat on the edge of the bed, contemplating me sniveling in pain, letting out muffled sobs not only from physical but also mental disturbance.

"Don't you dare to think about running away again, Aalifa." He warned seriously.

His powerful eyes cascaded down to my leg as he traced his finger down, probably to soothe the pain but those disgusting fingers couldn't relieve me at all.

Instead, they scared me more and I moved back.

"Sir, Please why are you doing this to me? Let me go. I swear, my lips are sealed. I won't-"

I was about to beg him for any hint of compassion but it never existed in the first place.

Breaking into a menacing laugh, he pulled his hand back to push his messy hair behind. The sound echoed in the room, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Aalifa, Aalifa, Aalifa,..."

As long as the sound of that scary laugh rang in my ears, my body lost its ability to function. What a villainous sound, having no concerns towards one's misery.