43- Nowhere Left

*** AALIFA NIYAZ ***

Oh, at least one thing was the truth. My apartment was actually sold. I was trying to find out what lies he told me. The news was not his fault either.

And Papa... even mentioning him was agonizing me.

"Okay. Yeah, do as I say only."

I ended the call and came to see Javaid as he told me had a job for me. I met him, he told me it was a private show and surprisingly it paid well too.

"Do you have money, Aalifa? I heard you are staying in a hotel. Wouldn't it be expensive? If you say I can arrange a small apartment for you." He offered.

"I'd be extremely grateful." I chuckled, staying in my elegant composure to not lose my chances.

Later, he showed me my new place. It was a small apartment and half the price I spent in the hotel was required too so it was handy.

"There is your place."

"Thank you."

"Good. I will see you tonight. I have also booked a show for you. You better get on with that grace."

"Of course." Showing me a thumbs up, he left.

As long as Asim was here, none of them dared to cast wrong eyes on me, the second I was on my own, he started searching for ways to advance.

"Tsk, asshole." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

At least I got work. In the evening, I got ready to leave. My mind was currently empty, in these two weeks it felt like he would appear out of nowhere and chain me again.

I was afraid when he would come to me.

Two weeks without me? Sounded impossible for him or did he no longer need me?

I couldn't bring myself to be serene so I didn't want to stay alone too. I took a deep breath, wearing that off white maxi Zaviyaar loved and left with Javaid for my performance.

I was going to do it for high profile people, apparently they were my fans and were dying to see me dance.

"We are here. Come." Javaid called excitedly, motioning to me to follow him.

It was a bungalow. My heart was thumping, it had been a while since I danced, I didn't want to mess up.

My mind was surrounded with woe, constantly stopping at Zaviyaar that I was willing to do anything to divert my mind from his chasing thoughts.

Not caring about anything, I started dancing, performing. My eyes were dead, the images of me dancing for him were appearing before me, weakening my knees.

'Stop it. Get out of mind. Leave me!'

Screaming internally, I took a harsh spin, causing me to stumble upon the dress and fall on my knees before one of my clients. He smirked when my chest was exposed to the unexpected fall.

Gasping, I was about to sit up straight and cover myself but he held my wrist, "W-What are you doing?"

"Nothing." He smirked, shifting closer to look more.

Narrowing my eyes in disgust, I slapped his hand away, "Don't touch me. Javaid!" I called him worriedly, getting up immediately.

"It's okay, Aalifa. You need work, don't you?"

He remained nonchalant, dropping my beats in dread. Uncomfortable at the eyes on me, I had begun to resent everything.

"Yes, but-"