60- Declaration

*** AALIFA NIYAZ ***

It was time, everyone was gathered in the grand hall to indulge in the event done for their anniversary, the event I would destroy badly.

Upholding my frontage, I went to the person who helped me the most and could easily get away with tribulations too.

The heart of Asad Sheikh- "Ah, listen, Sofia."

"Ma'am? You? Here?"

She was taken aback to find me here. Her big hazel eyes and light brown hairs flowing with captivating features.

She had always tried to sound tempting but I always instructed to be how she was, not force herself to become like me.

I would never recommend it.

"Thank you for telling me about Saira before. I want one more favor from you." I spoke sweetly, offering her a mocktail.

Since Zaviyaar and his brothers didn't drink alcohol they arranged drinks in two parts.

"Ma'am, please, why are you getting me in trouble with the Sheikh family? I treasure my life." She whined, worried to which I smirked.

"Don't worry, they won't do anything to you. That is why I asked you before too and this time."

"Why is that? What is in me?" She mumbled, eyes searching around to find Asad as she was intimidated being all alone in the party.

"Just relax. And do one more thing. Please."

"What?"

"Exactly after ten minutes, can you ask Saira to search for Zaviyaar?" I asked sweetly, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Why?"

"You know I am his lover and it's time people should know that. You wouldn't want to see me miserable, do you?" I continued, faking sorrow until she melted and sighed.

"If you say..."

Giving her shoulder a pat, I turned to leave, "By the way, if you are looking for Asad he is with Ruben and some other guys in the left corner."

"Thanks."

I served drinks for a few minutes, syncing the timing perfectly as Sofia came into view and Asad left everyone for her, leaving the circle and went to her side instantly.

When the amount of people around him reduced, I went to serve him the drink to seize a moment with him.

"Sir, drink?"

The second I came, a green eyed muscular man began to chuckle.

"Oh?"

His deep voice vexed me, tensing my shoulder, I saw his tall form beside me, scanning me from top to bottom.

"Ah, my, my. What a sight for sore eyes. Pleased to hold a glimpse of you, Mrs.- I mean Noor-e-Jaan. Big fan." He spoke temptingly, taking a drink while not removing his eyes from mine.

I had never seen that man before. Who was he? How did he know that much?

"Thank you. And you are...?" I asked vaguely, turning to Zaviyaar who sighed.

"Believe me, you wouldn't want to know but yeah, he knows too." He mumbled, glaring at the green eyed man who was enjoying the moment.

"I see. Zaviyaar, can I see you alone for a moment?" I asked in a low, innocent tone.

"Hmm? Escaping with the second wife on the anniversary of the first?" He whispered challengingly.

"Hey, don't."