46- Divulgence

*** AALIFA NIYAZ ***

I won't leave your path this easily, Zaviyaar Sheikh. You will see from this moment onwards how fierce one's curse could be.

After trying to degenerate me yourself now holding me like you cared? Did you forget you forced yourself upon me too? Killed my family? Touched me repugnantly?

Why don't you fucking kill yourself too!?

"Argh.."

Groaning in pain, my eyes gradually opened only to find myself in his hellish room again. Gritting my teeth, I curled my hand in a fist, hating to spend any second with him.

"Come on, Zaviyaar."

Hearing voices from outside, I hastily closed my eyes, pretending to sleep when I sensed someone entering.

"You have been staying here for the past two days. They will let you know if she will wake up. Spending each second with her won't help her recover."

I recognized that tone as Asad's. Didn't expect the undignified bastard who put me in this painful condition to stay with me nor that this unasked regret of his could do anything for me.

"I won't be able to find peace unless I see her myself. No matter how many days she might take, I will not move from here."

He enunciated. My throat dried when he sat on the edge of the bed. I breathed heavily through my nostrils to not let him know that I was awake, resenting his proximity.

"She hates you for killing her Father, her lover and many more things." Asad declared the truth.

'Yes. I won't forgive him until he falls on his knees before my eyes and cries for forgiveness. And then I would throw him to the ground again.'

I won't wait. I will 'create' that moment myself now.

"I will gladly bear her hatred but I won't move until I am reassured." Zaviyaar whispered, my body shivered slightly in dread that he might not touch me with those tainted hands, thankfully he didn't.

"As you wish."

When I sensed Asad's steps retreating, it took me a few moments as I remained motionless, strained to share the same air as his.

As I was lying, I sensed his hand brushing over my knuckles with a sorrowful resonance, "I am so sorry, Darling..."

I didn't need that. I could feel we were alone and before he could close that distance, I pulled my hand down and faked a groan, opening my eyes gradually.

"Argh,"

His eyes widened, face shining when I opened my eyes, looking at him with a deadpan expression.

"Aalifa! Finally you are awake! Are- are you okay?" He gasped delightfully and was about to embrace me but I put my hand in the middle, glaring at him.

"Why are you asking that after ordering them to do this to me..?"

Hissing, I sat up slowly, touching my head slightly which was throbbing in pain with bandages over me. Hating the condition happened to my body all because of him.

It was all his fault.

"What? Do you think I would do this?" He whispered agonizingly.

"Don't lie to me, you monster, they told me themselves that you said you have no used left for me." I glared, turning my head to the side, not bothering to look into his fake orbs.

He continued to stare at me in pure desperation for the next few seconds. He wanted to convince me but sadly had no words.

"I guess I am not the only liar you have met." He chuckled sorrowfully, keeping his space from mind.