14- His Dancer

After what happened, I had stopped struggling and fighting, I didn't want to do anything which could cause him to come to me.

Before I knew it, a few days passed. I was in the lounge of his farmhouse surrounded by his men, making it impossible to escape.

"Why am I here? Why haven't you killed me yet?" I asked Akram, disturbed as this question was repeated constantly in my mind.

They killed Asim and his family without a second thought then why not me?

"I am just as ignorant as you are." He mumbled, using his phone, not interested in my talks.

"Do you have kids?"

"Hmm. Two teenage daughters."

"How would you feel if your daughters were in my place?" I asked sorrowfully, losing the strength in my voice.

"I don't want to imagine nor would I let them live with a stranger." He replied coldly, taunting me.

"Can I-"

"No."

I opened my mouth to ask something, hoping he would spare any compassion towards my condition but he and all his men were made of stone.

He ignored me and left.

I didn't want to go to his room but they said I had to sleep there, those real life horrors were not enough that they decided to give me nightmares too.

I thought he wouldn't come when days passed and my fright gradually alleviated.

I was relieved in his absence but that peace didn't last long.

One night I just came out of the shower, having no idea what horror was awaiting me. After wearing my clothes, the second I stepped outside the closet, I saw his scary form.

Standing in the middle of the room, using his phone and the second I came, he glanced maliciously from his shoulder.

Gasping, I moved back, stumbling on my steps, earning a deadly smirk of approval. It pleased him to find me distressed.

"Y-You?"

There he was, in his usual all black attire, probably returned from work as his hair was slightly messy and coat was missing with that vicious look. I could feel my body freezing to the ground to find him there.

"My, my, those wet hairs look good on you."

Smirking, he scanned my body from top to bottom. My throat dried at the movement of his eyes, opening a button of his shirt.

No, please...

Sniffling, I held the dressing table for some support, losing my composure, my strength when his very existence was under the same room.

"Good thing you are looking refreshed because I am stressed."

Clearing his throat, he approached me steadily like a hunter which made me quiver. Narrowing my eyes, a single sound refused to leave me.

He stood before me, holding his head high while observing my timid, stressed self with the revolting smirk on his lips.

"And what exactly is your objective left in life if you can't relieve me, right?" He asked seductively as I was on the verge of falling apart.

Apprehensive at his muscular body nearing my vicinity, stealing my personal space, I tried to look away to escape his predatory eyes but not allowing me, he held my jaws forcefully.

"Don't." He ordered seriously, evoking a whimper from me.

Keeping me frozen, he released a long hum, almost pondering while my body was going through fiery sensations. Blend with fear and anger, hating him from the bottom of my core.