24- Making Her All His

*** AALIFA NIYAZ***

I was cooking happily, wearing the necklace he gifted me with a grin. He couldn't apprehend, his gestures were evoking sparks I thought I won't receive ever again.

For all this time I was being stubborn, agreed to do it for my anger, but now, the way he was treating me... I was losing myself in him.

'What is happening to me? Why was I turning blind?'

He made me feel like there was none but him for me.

"Aalifa, listen."

Clearing his throat, he stood behind me. His big hands gripped my shoulder, tensing them but in a good way.

"Yes?" I smiled feebly, trying to focus on the food as he rested his head against mine, sending butterflies to my stomach.

"You have no idea how wild you drive me whenever I look at you, the way you lower your eyes, the way you smile, all about you is so mesmerizing." He murmured, kissing my cheeks and turning me to face him.

"Really?" I asked expectantly.

His words were leading me to the edge to lose myself and believe in him, not myself, not this world, anything. Just, him.

"Yes. And I want you to know that I am not exaggerating or lying, I am speaking sincerely." He grinned beautifully, pinching my cheek adorably, leading his fingers to my face before parting them.

And I began to yearn for his warmth, to hold me and make me forget all my perturbations.

"And I won't do anything without your consent. No matter what this world says about you, after living with you, knowing you, I can tell blindly that they are wrong. You are so pure." He continued, reviving the shine in my eyes as my face glowed.

What more I needed than to hear that.

"Thank you... I am glad that you believe in me." I continued, taking his hand in mine firmly with delight.

"I am sorry I didn't do it before but now you have my faith." He chuckled, turning off the stove and snaking his fingers around my neck, making me tremble in bliss.

"What are you doing, Zaviyaar?" I asked innocently.

"I won't hurt you, Aalifa. I can't wait anymore, I want you. Desperately." He murmured, inclining our faces in perfect sync.

"What?"

"Do you want me to pull back? I will. Your consent matters the most to me."

My eyes widened, my heart battered rapidly, throat drying at his open intentions, leaving me on the edge to choose between pleasure and ethics.

'What should I do? Should I say yes? What else I have left to go now? I only had him anyway so what was wrong in that, right?'

"I.. uh.. Z-Zaviyaar..."

Staring at him, I blinked, flinching, not sure at the sudden authority I gained. I didn't know what to say, my voice died instantly.

"It's okay. I will respect your decision." He breathed out, forcing out a smile.

The tenderness in his eyes was fading, he was becoming disappointed when I was not reacting.

At my lack of response, he lowered his eyes, disheartened and was about to retreat his step. My body acted on its own and held his sleeves.

"Make me yours."

The second this weak resonance escaped my lips, he didn't delay and crashed his lips upon mine lovingly, pressing me against the counter while raking his fingers in my hair.