53- Hiring Top-Notch Services

I was in my dungeon, watching the biggest criminal before me with an amused look. The piercing green eyed man in a plague doctor's mask.

In his usual form to assert his power. Wearing his gray waistcoat and black shirt with roughly rolled sleeves. His shoes and forearm were stained in blood.

"Motherfucker!"

Wearing gloves, he was holding an iron rod, hitting the man on his knees until he was no longer conscious, taking his depths of fury on him.

"Not so fucking funny now is it when it's you?" Scowling, his shoes were deep in blood flowing out of the unconscious man.

Knitting my brows, I indulged in my cigar. Allowing him to hollow his mind before opening my mouth. His two most important people were watching their boss closely.

The deadliest of the underworld.

"For how long are you going to beat him? He is unconscious. At this rate, he would die. Stop." De Villiers, his best friend and the undefeated sniper sighed, coming close being the only person who could stop him.

"Oh, like hell I would let him die." Nathaniel scowled, throwing the rod away, kicking him hard enough to break his bone before pulling back.

His growls echoed in the room. Curling my lips in a smirk at the display of his fury, I leaned back against my seat.

"Relax. He is all yours, me or my people don't even touch him."

Reassuring him, I enjoyed his wrath. He threw his gloves away and washed the blood from his arms.

"Exactly. Why the fuck do you think I am paying you to keep this asshole in your prison?" Scowling, he pushed his long brown hairs behind, inclining on a seat as I offered him a cigar.

"I don't smoke."

"You seemed to be in an awful mood. Plus, this is your third visit this month. Are you okay, Plague Doctor?" I asked with a suppressed chuckle.

Becoming serious abruptly, he stared dead into my eyes, "Zaviyaar."

"Hmm?"

"You have younger siblings you would die for, don't you?"

"Is that even a question? Of course." I hummed, rising from my seat as we both walked away after creating a horrendous mess out of the person he hated the most.

"Then imagine how I must be feeling after knowing my sister was fucking alive all these years and I considered her dead! She was three only! Three!" I growled, curling his hands in a fist.

"How did you know?"

"Amanda got the information. That Prince married my innocent sister. Oh, he is so dead. I would kill him with my own hand."

The wrath which flashed in his eyes indicating that he would bring a plague upon various places and ruin everyone.

Oh, Prince had called upon demise.

He was seriously enraged to find the sister he believed to be dead was alive, moreover Prince hid her. He would make everyone involved in this suffer.

"Exactly. Wouldn't it make more sense to beat Prince than Guru?" I asked vaguely, narrowing my eyes, not wanting to be entangled in his mess in the slightest.

"Mentioning her reminded me of what he did and whenever it would sting, I would take it out on him." He muttered, entering the lounge and taking a seat, leaning his head back before taking a few deep breaths so he could regain his assertive composure.

"Prince from Poison Ivy... isn't he way older than her? He must be in his mid thirties." I trailed off. I had good connections with him as many of my trades were related to him. He had a daughter too.