6- Captured

"Cry all you want, Darling, but no Asim is coming to save you anymore."

The second this deep, husky resonance reached my ear, I could feel the inches of my skin giving up on me. My heart was on the verge of bursting.

'W-what? What is happening to my body? I.. I can't breathe.' I thought frantically.

Tears not letting me see but I could feel him behind me. He was close, almost near my skin. Shaken in fear, I was unable to move. His one hand moved across my face, secured on the bed.

Inducing appalling thoughts in me and before I could react to his fear, his other hand gripped my hair in a harsh grip and yanked it behind.

"Ah!" I whimpered loudly.

He harshly pulled my weak form to his hard chest, capturing my frightened body in his muscular one to ensure I won't escape.

He was wearing a black suit jacket with no tie and three buttons open, unlike his image in public, looking at him like this, one could tell he was a fatal one.

"I knew he would be hiding the evidence somewhere and someone would come to take it. Fortunately it was you." He whispered seductively in my ears, sending an unnerving shiver down my spine, forcing me to stand.

My legs were too weak, I found myself crushed before the man I once praised. Entirely different how he showed in public.

His true fiendish face was clear at this point.

"You almost fooled me with your acting. Your lover dies and then you come to retrieve his data. Did you think I was this easy to deceive?" He growled, forcing me to turn to him.

With tears and barely minimum strength, I dug my nails in his wrist, pushing him away with all my energy before breaking into a devastating cry.

"How could you do this!? What faults Asim had!?" I screamed, glancing around only to find myself trapped.

Him and his ten men were around me, leaving me imprisoned with no escape anymore.

"So what? What are you going to do about it?"

He smirked sinfully, revealing a side I never fathomed would exist in anyone let alone him. My body shivered ferociously. His eyes lacked emotions, I could feel his soul was dead.

Only ruthlessness emerged from his aura.

"You.. how dare you..."

After realizing my position, I couldn't form a sentence properly, taking a step back. Tears began to unstoppably roll down. My steps were stumbling, causing me to fall on the bed.

'There is no place to run. What are they going to do with me? Am I going to die here?' I thought, growing anxious, horrified by each passing second with the eyes affixed on me.

Gradually he fixed his eyes on me, stealing my breaths in one eye contact while kissing his wrist where I dug my nail, making me disgusted.

"You-"

Not letting me take an action, he gripped my throat in an iron grip, restricting my breaths with his inhuman strength.

"Shh, darling. I would recommend you to stay quiet unless..."

He paused, eyes scanning me from top to bottom. Curling my toes, immense distress rose in my body.

The slightest thought of what he could do sealed my resonance.

"You are a wise woman, your dignity is in your hands." His grip tightened on my throat.

I gagged, whimpering from pain and lack of oxygen but he didn't spare mercy and continued to steal my breaths until my face was red and my senses went into a blur.