Episode 6

The Torres Residence

In the kitchen, Suzette was making breakfast for her dad and mom, who stayed overnight to make sure her daughter was okay after Gabi just came back from the country of Murtagh. Hearing her parents come into the kitchen, Suzette turned to them and smiled.

Suzette – Good morning mom and dad.

Ricardo – Morning Suzy, did you...make all of this?

Gabi – And on your own?

Suzette – Yeah, why not? I decided to at least make breakfast for my two favorite people in the whole wide world. Think of it as me repaying the favor after what happened outside of Sunset Beach.

Ricardo – Even though you're going back with your mom outside of Sunset Beach today honey?

Suzette – Oh yeah, about that...

Ricardo arches his eyebrow.

Ricardo – About what?

Suzette – The two of you need to sit down for this one, mom knows about this. Right mom?

Ricardo looks over at Gabi who sighs and shrugs her shoulders.

Ricardo – What does she mean Gabi? What is our daughter talking about?

Gabi – Here we go...

Suzette – I want to stay here in Sunset Beach and make a living for myself here, as long as I stay with you for the time being until I make enough for me on my own.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kavanagh Residence

Tossing and turning in bed, Annie was having trouble sleeping and witnessing a dream of her own featuring the man who tied her up in the other house not too long ago. Once Jude came into their bedroom with a tray of breakfast, Annie quickly shot up and panted.

Annie – NO!

Jude – Woah, woah, woah, calm down babe. It's me, Jude, I am right there.

Jude sets the tray of food on the floor and gets into bed to comfort Annie who pushes him away at first.

Annie – Get off me!

Jude – Shhh, it's alright Annie, it's me baby. I got you.

Annie sighed sadly and grabbed her hair in frustration.

Annie – I want to kill that man, Jude; I want to make him pay for what he did to me...where is that son of a bitch?

Jude – He's locked up and not going anywhere Annie, that I promise you. Your uncle-

Annie – DON'T...ever say that AGAIN, Jude. Do you understand me?

Jude – Of course but you didn't let me finish Annie. Dan is not going to hurt you, our son, no one in Sunset Beach, that's a promise.

Annie chuckled a bit and shook her head.

Annie – Promises are made to be broken you know Jude? It's never going to be over between us, it's just a funny feeling I got in the pit of my stomach.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hospital

After the doctor left the room once he was done giving her a checkup, Cole was very happy and excited, making sure to get Olivia's stuff together before they left, but Olivia was still concerned for her alive daughter in Caitlin.

Cole – Can you believe it Olivia? Today is the day you're getting out of this hospital, isn't that great news honey?

Olivia – Yes, it sure is...

Sensing no excitement in her voice, Cole looked over a bit concerned.

Cole – Are you alright? Don't tell me you're not feeling well again Olivia.

Olivia shook her head.

Olivia – It's not that luv, it's Caitlin so to speak. I still don't understand how something like that could have been kept from all of us after this time.

Cole sat down on the chair and took Olivia's hand before giving it a soft squeze.

Cole – Like I told you before, we're going to deal with this day by day and not rush. It'll take an army to look for Caitlin and bring him back to us, more than you, me-

Olivia – And Gregory, don't forget about that lying bastard in my ex-husband.

Gregory comes into the room.

Gregory – Olivia, Cole, I need to see the two of you. It's very immediate.

Olivia – What do you want this time, Gregory? More lies to confess towards your ex-wife?

Cole – Easy there Olivia, let's just let him explain.

Gregory – Thank you Cole. I tried to get in contact with the doctor who has been taking care of Caitlin last night, but something has happened.

Cole – Are you trying to say Caitlin escaped?

Gregory – That's what it looks like, there hasn't been-

Voice – Mom...

Suddenly Caitlin (Vanessa Dorman) comes into the room shocking everyone. They couldn't believe what they were seeing in an alive Caitlin Richards Deschanel as she looked around remembering the people she loved the most in her entire life.

Caitlin – Mom? Dad? Cole?

END OF EPISODE 6