Episode 18 (May Sweeps/Part 2)

Prison

Today was Gregory's parole hearing as he's in his cell preparing for it. He wasn't expecting a parole hearing this soon, as if it wasn't for Olivia, then this probably would have taken place at the original date. He had a feeling she'll be at the hearing herself of course, but not alone. One of those people were his son Sean who, with a guard, was allowed to come in his cell as Gregory looked over and saw him before he smiled.

Gregory – *Smiles* "Hello Sean, big day, isn't it?"

Sean – "Yes, a big day that could go both ways dad. Today, just don't take it for granted and don't blow it most of all"

Gregory – "Sean, you know me, do I always blow it?"

Sean – "When it really matters, like you back in the day KILLING innocent people and not giving a damn at all"

Gregory – "Sean, back then I was wrong for it, and now l know I wrong in the end. The board will see that when they question me and so should you"

Sean – "What happens if they don't dad? You'll spend the rest of your life in prison, a person like me wouldn't care at all"

Gregory – "Then that's something for me to accept Sean"

Sean – "You're not going to form some kind of stupid escape plan if you fail, right are?"

Gregory – "Seriously? Sean, I am your father, you know me better than to do something stupid like that"

Sean – "Good, because that's the LAST thing the board or anyone else needs to see"

Gregory – "Anyway, who's showed up to see my demise besides yourself?"

Sean – "Well before I came in there were a couple of people. Bette and AJ are the only recognizable folks who are here"

Gregory – "That's it?"

Sean – "Yes, are you expecting anyone else? Oh wait, don't answer that"

Gregory – "Sean...."

Sean – "Cole is not here, and neither is mom. Both wouldn't be here to witness the tragedy of you being paroled"

Olivia – "Sean, Gregory...."

Sean and Gregory see Olivia outside of the prison cell with a guard as Gregory and Olivia lock eyes at each other.

Olivia – "I need to talk to you Gregory.... alone"

Sean rolled his eyes as Gregory smiled at his ex-wife who wanted to talk to him. Not her own son Sean, but the man who caused her so much turmoil in their life. Olivia was a fool to come down here to see on her own Gregory which some people view that as being weak. But she wasn't weak anymore, she was a strong woman weathered the storm. Her being here today wasn't just for the parole hearing, but to make sure that Gregory knew she wasn't playing around.

---------------------------------------------------------

Coming out of the bathroom, Cole was just waiting for Olivia to come out of the women's restroom. Today though, the man was worried got how this day could turn out. Either Gregory stays in prison so he can burn for the rest of his miserable life, or his parole is lifted, and the man can unleash hell on his opponents and steal Olivia from him. Either way Cole wasn't going to like the outcome because even if Gregory lost, he would still find a way to win somehow.