Episode 1

The Richards-Deschanel Residence

In the kitchen, Rose, the maid was making breakfast while Olivia came downstairs and opened the front door. Looking down she picked up the newspaper then closed the door behind her and looked at it, seeing the headline about Gregory Richards parole coming up soon. Shaking her head, Olivia went to the kitchen and started reading before she felt Cole's strong arms around her.

Olivia – *Grins* "Good morning darling"

Cole – *Grins* "Good morning, Olivia, my beautiful wife"

Olivia turns around hugging and kissing Cole on the lips before the camera zooms in on both their wedding rings.

Cole – "Did you sleep well last night?"

Olivia – *Grins* "Like a baby thanks to you"

Cole – "I'm glad to be the man who can make you sleep like that. Anyway, who's making headlines once again in Sunset Beach today?"

Olivia – "Cole, you should probably- "

Taking the newspaper from Olivia, Cole frowns when seeing the headline about Gregory and shakes his head.

Cole – "This son of a bitch is going to get out isn't he Oliva?"

Rose – "Breakfast is ready mister and misses Deschanel"

Olivia – "Look luv, let's talk about this later. We both have a busy day today, so let's just enjoy our breakfast, deal?"

Cole – "Sure Olivia, if l can get that rotten bastard out of my head that is...maybe once were done with breakfast...you can help me...forget about Gregory?"

Olivia – *Smiles* "Your wish is my command darling.... now, eat up and then i'll reward you"

---------------------------------------------------------

Shock Wave

Twenty-year-old Peyton Evans (Isabel Durrant) just finished delivering food for one of the customers at the restaurant. Walking back to the counter, she accidently bumped into someone who was about to sit near the counter before she looked at the handsome man (Mike Manning) that's standing right in front of her. Peyton's never seen this guy before so he must be brand new to town as she smiles at him.

Peyton – "Sorry for bumping into you like that sir, it's been kind of a busy day for me mister- "

Charlie – "Morris, Charlie Morris. And don't worry, no need to apologize, we all have our accidents. I'm brand new in town"

Peyton – "Oh, so this is your first coming to Sunset Beach and the Shock Wave?"

Charlie – "Correct and from the look of things, l can see why someone beautiful like you stays in a town like this"

Peyton - *Blushes* "Awww.... well thank you Charlie. I'm Peyton by the way, my grandparents own the Shock Waves. If you're up for an order l can take it. Here, let me get you a menu"

Peyton gives Charlie a menu of the Shock Wave as he looked at it before noticing what he wants.

Charlie – "Tell you what Peyton, i'll take a double cheeseburger with fries and onion rings. As for a drink, chocolate milkshake"

Peyton – *Smiles* "One double cheeseburger with fries, onion rings and a chocolate milkshake coming up"

Charlie – *Winks* "Thank you darling"

Peyton – "Don't thank me. I'm just me doing my job stud" *Winks back before she leaves with Charlie watching with a smirk on his face"

---------------------------------------------------------

Evans Residence

Ben was gathering his belongings since he was heading over to the Java Webb until he heard the doorbell ring. Meg was already at work and so was their daughter Peyton, as the man walks up to the door before opening it. Ben's jaw dropped seeing his own son Benji Evans (Leo Howard) on the other end as he smiled at the young man.

Ben – "Benji..."

Benji – "Dad..."

Ben – "You're back son!"

Ben excitedly hugs his son as Benji smiles, hugging him back. Benji hasn't been in Sunset Beach for a long time due to him attending boarding school overseas over the years until now. He was just glad to be in Sunset beach once again, home that is with his family.

Ben – "When did you get back?"

Benji – "Just now. I wanted to surprise you dad, you AND mom. How's Meg by the way? Is she here? Peyton?"

Ben – "No, both works. l am sure your mother is at work too but come on in and make yourself comfortable for the time being"

Benji – "Time being? Don't tell me you're leaving for work too?"

Ben – "Of course l am Benji, a man's got to put food on the table for everyone but there's no rush. But come in son, tell me everything you've been up to outside of this town"

Benji – "Will do dad and no need to worry, your boy is staying in Sunset Beach...for good this time around"

END OF EPISODE 1