Episode 23

Prison

Outside of the room where the parole board was being held, Olivia was the first person to leave room since they were taking a break. Olivia felt relieved that despite it not being completely over, she didn't have to be in the same room as Gregory is answering these questions. It felt too overwhelming for Olivia to relieve all those moments as Bette came out.

Bette – "Olivia?"

Olivia – "God, Bette, I am so glad that were on a break right now"

Bette – "He got to you again, didn't he?"

Olivia – "Gregory sounds so sincere of what he says, like he means it"

Bette – "The man does sound very convincing, but we still have a long way to go"

Olivia – "I know Bette, I am surprised Cole didn't run over and punch him in the face"

Bette – "It didn't mean he was uncomfortable because from the look on his face, Cole could have lost it"

Cole – "Olivia are you alright?"

Bette – "I'll go check on AJ"

Olivia – "Okay"

Bette saw AJ come out as she walked up to him while Cole approached Olivia, seeing how nervous she is.

Olivia – "Cole.... I am alright...you have nothing to worry about"

Cole – "Olivia I want to apologize for earlier"

Olivia – "You shouldn't have to apologize; I came off too harsh"

Cole – "I was being selfish Olivia and should have respected your wishes"

Olivia – "Because of Gregory...."

Cole – "Olivia, I am not going to argue or shut you down about him. The two of you have something that's still there"

Olivia – "Were not in love with each other anymore"

Cole – "Are you ever sure about that Olivia?"

Gregory – "Olivia...."

---------------------------------------------------------

The Cavanaugh Residence

Jude was waiting for the officers to show up as he was nervous, knowing Annie had taken off to take matters into her own hands like she always does in some situations. As Jude heard the doorbell ring, he immediately answers it and sees the police officers before bringing them inside before going over the situation with them until Aaron comes down the stairs.

Aaron – "Dad? Is everything okay?"

Jude – "Aaron....um"

Aaron – "What is it? What did mom do this time?"

Jude sighed and shook his head. He didn't know what to tell his own son at first but Aaron had the right to know.

Jude – "No it's not that son"

Aaron – "Are you sure? Then what is it?"

Jude turns to the cops before he motioned for them to leave.

Jude – "Give us a minute please guys. Watch the front and the back of the house please"

The cops nod and go outside the home as it was just Aaron and Jude now in the home.

Aaron – "Okay, what is it dad? You're scaring me"

Jude – "Your mom went off to find her stalker"

Aaron – "She did what!?"

Jude – "I know it's hard to believe but your mom took off Aaron while doing that"

Aaron – "Where did she go?"

Jude – "To the residence where her stalker lives"

Aaron – "Why would mom be so stupid to do that?"

Jude – "You know your mom; she goes in headfirst and just doesn't have any second doubts"

Aaron – "So what happens now?"

Jude – "I am going to find her Aaron and bring your mom back home"

Aaron – "How are you going to do that?"

Jude – "I'm working on that son, for the time being stay here. Those officers will look out and protect you while I am gone but know this...your mom is coming home with me once I find her. I promise"

---------------------------------------------------------

El Sanchez Mansion

El Sanchez in a tux waited for Gabi to make her entrance as his bride to be as he saw Suzette coming down with flowers in her hand, not pleased of that monster having to marry her mother. Gabi didn't have a choice unfortunately and if she was going to protect her daughter then she had to go along with this. The man frowned at the sight of her not smiling and when Suzette was close enough El Sanchez whispered in her ear.

El Sanchez – "You should be smiling littler girl"

Suzette – "I'm not smiling enough?"

El Sanchez – "No you're not"

Suzette – "Why should I when you're forcing my mother into this farce of a marriage?"

He grabs her arm.

Suzette – "Let go of me!"

El Sanchez – "You better show respect to your new daddy little girl

Suzette – "When hell freezes over"

El Sanchez – "Like mother, like daughter huh?"

Suzette – "Keep pushing me and I will show you exactly why I am like my mother!"

Gabi – "Get your hands off our daughter!"

Sanchez looks up to see Gabi along with Ricardo and Paula including the those armed with weapons behind them as Sanchez lets go of Suzette.

El Sanchez – "The guards...how did you?"

Paula – "They've all be taken out, not killed but in police custody as we speak"

Suzette – "Daddy!"

Ricardo – "Suzette!"

Father and daughter run to each other before they hugged as Gabi and Paula smiled while Sanchez was being arrested.

El Sanchez – "If you thought you've seen the last of me you're dead wrong!"

Paula – "Where you're going Sanchez, some of the people you've ticked off would love to have a word with you"

Gabi – "Go to hell Sanchez!"