Episode 2

Shock Wave

Peyton was at the counter just talking and flirting with Charlie Morris, the new guy at Sunset Beach while he was eating what he ordered earlier. Coming inside the restaurant, Justin Bourne (Michael and Vanessa's adopted son), immediately noticed the new guy flirting with her friend and someone he cared about. There was something about the guy Justin didn't like, so he walks up to the two of them and cleared his throat.

Peyton - *Smiles* "Hey Justin!"

Justin – *Smiles* "Hey Peyton, what's going on? I hope l am not disturbing you by the way"

Peyton – "Oh you weren't, Charlie, this is my good friend Justin. Justin, this is Charlie, he's brand new in town"

Justin – "Nice to meet you, Charlie"

Charlie – "Same here Justin. I'm getting used to the town as you can see, so far it's a pretty nice place to live in"

Justin – "Well Sunset Beach does have all you need. From nice beaches, the weather, what's there to complain about?"

Charlie – "You're not wrong about that. Anyway, I should get going Peyton, there's a lot more sight seeing in Sunset Beach for me to look around. Here's the bill, also the tip gorgeous, I will catch you later Peyton"

Peyton - *Dazzling smile* "Bye Charlie"

Charlie – "See you around Justin"

Justin smiled and nods before Charlie exited the restaurant as they watched him leave. Justin had this strange feeling about the guy which wasn't good at all. He decided to keep it to himself as Justin sat down on the bar stool near the counter. Peyton's gaze was still on Charlie while he left, and you can tell she was starting to have feelings for Charlie still.

Peyton – "Don't worry Justin, I already know what you're going to order. But isn't that guy great?"

Justin - *Rolls eyes a bit* "I'm sure he is Peyton"

---------------------------------------------------------

Office

Olivia was in her office waiting on Bette to bring in their lunch they would have together. But looking at the headline on the news site that featured Gregory, Olivia shook her head and just placed the top of her chin on the knuckles of her hand. After learning that his parole was coming up, Olivia didn't what know what to think obviously as Bette came into the room.

Better – "Olivia, l have lunch ready from our favorite place in-"

Better noticed Olivia was staring at something on her computer, like her friend was distracted because of what she's looking at. So, Bette ran up to peak at what Olivia's watching and saw Gregory on the news website, startling Olivia before she closed the laptop.

Bette – "Watcha' looking at Olivia?"

Olivia – "None of your business Bette, now where's our lunch?"

Bette – "Right here in my hands but first you're going to tell me all about Gregory. I heard all about your ex-husband's parole, tell me, what's on your mind?"

Olivia – *Sighs * Aren't you the nosy one today, Bette"

Bette – "Well you know me, you're my friend and it's my job to look out for you. Now fess up Richards"

Olivia - *Sighs* What can l say? The man's my ex-husband and the father of our children, but what's happened in the past stays in the past"

Bette – "Are you sure? There's a lot of history between both you and Gregory, it's a mixed bag of everything which includes Cole too Olivia"

Olivia – "Yes, I am sure. A part of me will always love Gregory but, Cole is my husband and I love him more than Gregory. At least Cole treated me better than Gregory every could Bette"

Bette – "That's the biggest bunch of bull Olivia Richards l have ever heard. You say that now but when Gregory gets released it may be a different story. How did Cole react to the news himself?"

Olivia – "What do you think? He was furious Better after he took the newspaper from me, but later l calmed him down"

Bette – "How?"

Olivia – "Sex"

Bette - *Chuckles* "He must be so great in bed, maybe even better than Gregory"

Olivia – "Can we please just have lunch now Bette? I don't want to talk about this anymore, when or if Gregory gets out, we'll handle it together just like any other couple"

---------------------------------------------------------

Prison

Getting up from bed, Gregory sat at the end before he took out a small picture of himself and Olivia. Circling around her lovey face, Gregory sighed and leaned back thinking about the life had with her including their children. A prison guard approaches his cell before he spoke to Gregory, snapping the older man out of his current thoughts.

Gregory – "When l get out of this hell hole Olivia, you will be mine again...and that's a promise"

Prison Guard – "Richards, you have a visitor, your son wants to see you. Good news...you may be getting paroled soon"

Gregory looks shocked before he starts to slowly smile a bit from hearing what the prison guard just told him now.

Gregory - "This may be my one and only chance then"

Gregory puts the picture underneath his bed before he gets up. The guard opens the cell and Gregory follows the guard to meet his own Sean but the thought of getting out of here made him feel excited. He didn't care if people thought he was delusional or out of his freaking mind, the man was going to get out of the hell hole.

END OF EPISODE 2