Episode 4 - (February Sweeps/Part 1)

Police Station

Ricardo Torres, Sunset Beach's long time police chief, sat at his desk and completed the paperwork in front of him. After all the years of hard work, he was surprised that day when he was offered to be police chief of the Sunset Beach Police Department. In the end he took the offer and overall, and it may be a lot to deal with at first, but Ricardo adjusted as he hears a knock on the door.

Ricardo – "Come in"

The door opened and to his surprise, Ricardo's daughter he has with Gabi in Suzette Torres (Sasha Calle), which caught Ricardo off guard.

Ricard – *Smiles* "Suzette?"

Suzette – "Daddy, thank god you're here!"

Ricardo got up from his desk to hug her daughter, who was relieved to see him. He wasn't expecting to see her back in Sunset Beach like, but between her parents, they always co-parented over Suzette.

Ricardo – "What are you doing here Suzette? I'm glad to see you, but no call or even a heads up?"

Suzette – "I'm so sorry papi but this is urgent. There's a reason why i'm here, it has to do with mom, I think she's in trouble"

Ricardo – "What kind of trouble?"

Suzette – "She was recently on vacation with Mark to the country called Malaguay, but Mark came back empty handed. Mark is still there waiting for word on mom, something happened to her dad"

Ricardo – "What or who do you think it was?"

Suzette – "I have no idea, but Malaguay for sure was the last place she was at. I'm worry papi, what if something bad happened to her?"

Ricardo – "Hey, don't talk like that okay? Your mom is a fighter sweetheart, how about you take a seat and just explain everything to me, then I can see where we go from there"

Suzette nods before sitting down in a chair so that she can calm down. Her dad got Suzette a cup of water, and for Ricardo, despite the history he had with Gabi, that's still her mother. Gabi put a lot through Ricardo and his brother to the point where Ricardo was going to destroy both. Thankfully that didn't happen to where the brothers came to an understanding, forgiving one another in peace.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cavanaugh Residence

She was on the move after that chilly phone call from someone who sounded like her father. Now that Annie arrived home, all she could think about was what to do next. Maybe this was all for nothing, but Annie couldn't take anything else for granted. Getting out of the car without not even taking out her bags she bought from the store and raced into the house.

Annie – "Jude!? Jude!?"

Jude, who just heard his wife screaming into the house when she opened the door, came into the entrance way of their home. Annie sighed in relief and ran up to him, hugging her husband who caught Annie in her arms.

Annie – "Thank god you're okay"

Jude – "Baby, what's wrong?"

Annie – "I just got the strangest, weirdest and creepiest phone call that you won't even believe"

Jude – "Then just try me then Annie"

Annie – "I'm being serious Jude; it was my father who called me"