Episode 1 (Season 2)

Tensions were still riding high in the hospital room with Ricardo and Trey still holding Cole back after he slugged Gregory over the reveal that Caitlin was still alive when everyone thought she was dead. Gregory rubbed a part of this face that Cole punched but he could see his former son-in-law was upset and rightfully so. Gregory had done so many horrible deeds over the years, but this one had to take the cake despite whatever intentions the man had when it came to his daughter. Sean shook his head and chuckled a bit as he clapped his hands.

Gregory – What are you clapping for Sean? This isn't funny.

Sean – To you and Cole, no it's not. All of this though? I am not surprised. I wish I could be angry and give my old man here a piece of my mind, but it wouldn't do any good.

Cole – You're being way too kind against that son of a bitch. HOW DARE YOU KEEP CAITLAND FROM ALL OF US! FROM ME! HER HUSBAND! HER BROTHERS AND OLVIIA!?

Trey – Dad calm down@

Gregory – Don't you mean Ex-husband or has the mighty Cole Deschanel forgotten of his marriage with Olivia over here?

Cole – Playing some more mind games huh Gregory? I'll show you...

Trey – Dad don't do it!

Ricardo – Hey, no Cole, knock it off! The same goes for you as well Gregory after getting yourself off the hook. Do you want to go back to jail again!? All I came here was to get a statement on what happened just now, and the two of you went at it!

Gregory – After saving my daughter's life? That's no crime.

Trey – Then how did you do pull it off? If Caitlin's alive, then where is she Gregory?

Gregory – She is alive and well but, in a coma, barely hanging onto her life in Switzerland, that's where Caitlin is. After the incident on that unfortunate night after the crash, the car she was in fell into the ocean once Cole over here got out with Trey. I was devastated once Olivia told me the news. The day after I made a phone call to an old friend of mine and told him to look for my daughter's body.

Cole – Who the hell is this person?

Gregory – An associate of mine who worked for me in the past, that's all you're going to know about him.

Sean – More like someone who's done all your dirty deeds.

Gregory – Anyway, once he found Caitlin's body, he took her to the secretive clinic in Switzerland where she has been in a coma ever since.

Cole – Then you thought it was nice to not tell me or the woman who's fighting for her life right now when it comes to Sean, Caitlin AND Trey. You ALLOWED me, Olivia, Sean to all grieve for nothing!

Gregory – For that I apologize Cole, I never wanted any of this to happen but at the end of the day this is your fault.

Cole bitterly chuckled and shook his head in disbelief with his hands on his hips. He shouldn't be appalled or shocked because this is the same Gregory, he's dealt with for all this time since the first day Cole got involved with both his former ex-wife and his now alive daughter who's in Switzerland of all places. Sean, who couldn't take anymore, left the room to not only get some fresh air but also not hear anything that came out of his father's mouth. Sean was relieved to know Caitlin was alive but for Gregory didn't tell anyone was classic Gregory Richards.

---------------------------------------------------------