Episode 17 (May Sweeps/Part 1)

Sunset Beach Police Department

Cuffed to the table, Benji knew his dad wasn't going to be pleased about him getting arrested because of the fight with Charlie earlier at the carnival today. He should of knew Charlie would eventually lose control before Benji started fighting back to defend himself, but even Benji lost a bit of control himself until the cops arrived. Hearing the door open, Benji saw his dad come in with Maria and he wasn't which Benji knew would happen"

Benji – "Hey.... dad"

Meg – "Benji, are you alright?"

Benji – "I'm fine Meg, thank you for asking"

Ben – "What the hell happened out there? Why did we get a call about you and Charlie getting arrested for fighting at the carnival?"

Benji – "Dad, the whole happened between me and Charlie at the carnival after Justin and I confronted him. We weren't expecting a fight to take place"

Ben – "And while your sister was on a date? Why?"

Benji – "I told Justin about everything Charlie did when we were in boarding school. Justin wanted us to go to the carnival immediately to tell Peyton"

Meg - "So Peyton knows about whatever you guys told her already? Is she okay?"

Benji – "Yes and yes, Peyton is fine. Justin was able to hold her back, so she didn't get hurt"

Meg – "Where is she right now?"

Benji – "She's with Justin for now I but she's probably going to check on Charlie in the other interrogation room to make sure his feelings aren't hurt"

Meg – "I better go and find her Ben. Stay here with Benji, okay?"

Ben – "Alright and just be careful please?"

Meg – "Of course, take care Benji"

Benji – "Thanks Meg, you too"

Meg leaves the room before it was just Ben and his son

Ben – "Alright son, tell me exactly what you exactly told your sister about Charlie?

Benji – "Do you really want to know dad?"

Ben – "If it comes down to protecting Peyton then yes Benji, your sister comes first"

Benji – "Well here goes, but just prepare yourself dad for the worse"

Ben sat down at the table as he started to hear everything his son knew about Charlie from back in the day. A part of him wished he found out earlier because if he did then he wouldn't have hired Casey and Michael, still waiting for them to bring Ben the information he needed on Charlie Morris. But now with his son telling him everything there was no need for it. Ben was starting to get irate and angry hearing about Charlie's past when he was in boarding school.

---------------------------------------------------------

Charlie, who's sitting in another interrogation room, waited for his lawyer to show up so that he can get him out of here. Charlie wasn't going to press any charges against Benji, none of that, but he didn't want any more trouble. Heck, that fight wasn't supposed to happen, Charlie wasn't supposed to lose his cool, but he did, and he felt ashamed. Now Charlie hopes Peyton wasn't going to come in here and break things off before he could persuade her as the door opened with Peyton coming in.