Episode 2

Olivia groaned a little bit in pain when she started waking up from the coma with Gregory and Cole relieved but also delighted that Olivia had awoken. Cole was the first one to approach Olivia, placing is hand on top of hers with a smile on his face.

Cole – Hey you, welcome back to the world Olivia. Every single one of us was worried, you know?

Olivia – Cole....

She then notices Gregory standing there with a smile on his face too.

Olivia – Gregory...

Gregory – Hello Oliva, I am glad and relieved you're still alive after what just happened recently.

Olivia gasped and slowly covered her mouth.

Olivia – The woman who shot me, is she-

Cole – Don't worry about her Olivia, she's been arrested and is at the SBPD right now as we speak. There's nothing to worry about.

Trey comes into the room and does not notice that his mother didn't wake up.

Trey – Hey dad, is mom awoken yet?

Olivia – Trey!

Trey smiles from seeing his mother who is no longer in a coma.

Trey – Mom, you're awake!

Trey hugged Olivia from the hospital bed she was lying in while Gregory looked down obviously in guilt because of their daughter who is still alive.

Trey – When did you wake up?

Olivia – Just now luv, I am so sorry that you, your father, and others had to be put through this. Gregory, are you alright?

Gregory – I am fine Olivia.

Olivia – No you're not, something is bothering you. What is it?

Gregory – Like I said...I am fine Olivia. You need to focus on getting better for the time being, but again, it's good to see you still alive.

Gregory is about to leave the room until Olivia speaks.

Olivia – Gregory...don't leave...you're obviously hiding something from me, and I want to know.

---------------------------------------------------------

After speaking to a police officer and assigning him to stand guard at Olivia's room, Ricardo thanked the officer as he noticed Jude talking to AJ and Bette. Since Ricardo had to break up Gregory and Cole from tearing each other's heads off, he had a feeing this wasn't over. Approaching the three of them, Ricardo cleared his throat getting their attention.

Jude – Ricardo, how's everything? Has Olivia woken up yet?

Ricardo nods.

Ricardo – As far as I know, no but at the same time when she does Olivia is going to be in for a shock.

Bette – And why do you say that, Ricardo? Did something happen to her?

Ricardo shakes his head.

Ricardo – Physically? No, Olivia is still in a coma but at the same time Gregory just admitted that Caitlin is alive.

AJ and Bette along with Jude were shocked.

Jude – That's impossible.

Bette – I'm sorry, can you repeat that again?