Episode 11

Sean's Office

Finishing up lunch with his wife Emily, Sean's phone rang as he answered the phone with news Sean couldn't believe. It had something to do with his father and Sean didn't like this one bit at all. Out of everything his father has done over the years, he just got the green light to his freedom thanks to someone who made a few favors to make it happen but didn't say the person's name. Emily even noticed Sean wasn't happy about whatever he was hearing over the phone.

Sean – "Alright, thank you, goodbye" *Ends call*

Emily – "Something wrong Sean?"

Sean – "Yes, something is very VERY wrong Emily. My father's parole hearing has been moved up from the original date it was supposed to take place, which is what someone from the parole board told me just now"

Emily – "Oh...how did that happen? Wait.... you're father, right? He's responsible for this?"

Sean – "Of course Emily, who else would be behind it than Gregory Richards? After all this time he still has more influence despite rotting his miserable self away in prison"

Emily – "What if it's not your dad?"

Sean – "Huh? What do you mean Emily?"

Emily – "Your father was stabbed a couple weeks ago, remember? He couldn't have been able to do this by himself, maybe he doesn't even know"

Sean – "Then who else would.... wait a minute...oh my god"

Emily – "What honey? What's wrong?"

Sean – "I know who's behind this...I am going to pay her a visit right now"

Sean gets up from his desk and puts on his suit until Emily stops him by getting in the way of her husband. She's seen this look before from Sean many times and usually it's not the right thing of what he's about to do.

Emily – "Hold it....I know what you're thinking"

Sean – "Impress me Emily"

Emily – "You want to go over and there to confront her. I know you're upset, but please think about what you're going say, just don't do something stupid"

Sean – "She knows me, and I know her very well. Anytime my dad shows his dimples to her, it's already too late to stop him. I must go Emily"

Emily – "So do I because of work.... just remember what we just talked about"

Sean nodded before he made sure to have everything with him before leaving. Emily followed him out as the two left the office and both went outside to their cars. Getting inside of his, Sean started it up and drove away from the office ASAP as Emily shook her head. She knew Sean wouldn't be happy, confronting his very own mother based on Olivia doing something that wasn't right of course...mostly always.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sunset Beach Police Department

Sitting at his desk and on the computer, Jude looks over the information one of his contacts sent him based on the phone calls Annie has been getting as of late. Jude wasn't going to rest until he found out who's behind this, but the man felt it could be someone who has history with Annie. Over the time they've been together, Jude doesn't remember Annie ruffling any kind of feathers during their marriage.