To the past me from the future me Pt2

An:-jin for present Jin and seokjin for past jin

Jin paced back and forth as seokjin from past sat there scared out of his wits. As the rest of bangtan just looked at them both making sure it ain't some kind of prank the older was pulling on them. Jin sighed. Sitting down. Tired. "This is impossible." Seokjin said. They looked at him. It was was first time he spoke up. His voice so shushed. "Well....tell me you guys. Are you all playing a joke on me? Yes? Is this why you guys were talking about past me yesterday? Is it why jungkook you sent me the picture? Yes?" Jin asked sternly.

"No no hyung. Belive me. I did not did that because it's a joke or anything, I found your old picture on a stan Twitter account...so I saved it and sent you....i found everyone's old picture. Namjoon hyung, yoongi, jimin, hobi, taehyung even mine!" Jungkook said. Jin sighed again. Groaning out. "What do we do with you?" Jin asked looking at his old self. "What do you mean?" Seokjin asked. "Seokjin can't you get it? How can you be such an idiot? You have somehow traveled to the future!" Jin said frustrated. "Hey! Dont call him idiot. He is just scared." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon! It's me....myself." Jin said. Seokjin just sat there looking down. Is it really true? That he traveled to the future? Or were his members pulling a bad joke on him....or did they hated him so much that they are troubling him by doing such things? He did realized that he was crying until he heard the weirdly deeper voice of jungkook gasp,

"seokjin hyung...." as he hugged him. "Look what you did jin hyung." Hoseok said rolling his eyes. Jin sighed as he looked all of the members comforting his younger self. "Hey...seokjin don't cry...." namjoon said putting his head on his chest. "Yes....its ok....we still are you members. I am still your yoongi....your roommate!" Yoongi said. "Yup, and am still jungkook!" Jungkook said. "And am V! Your taehyung ...." taehyung said. "Yes seokjin hyung, am still the same hoseok!" Hoseok said, "yes and I am the same old jimin." Jimin said.

Jin himself felt his eyes sting with water which were filling in them but he didn't cried. "Am sorry...." he said in a low voice. "Its ok..." seokjin said. "I was being an idiot myself....." he mumbled. "Its still an insult to me cause you are me..." seokjin said. Jin just chuckled a bit. "So all good." Namjoon asked. "Not till we get a way to send him back in the past." Jin said. Seokjin nodded. They all agreed. "Well we can not think if we are hungry......" jimin said. "Am hungry too" taehyung said "same for me..." yoongi said. "Soo jungkook go ahead and cook us a breakfast which doesn't Contains instant noodles." Namjoon said. "Fineeee" jungkook huffed as he went in kitchen to make only thing he knew, omelets.

As they sat on the dining table. Jin was busy in his phone typing away to his aunt that he can't babysit his cousin today due to some unexpected trouble. While seokjin sat and looked at everyone, how different they have got. Namjoon was still clumsy, but seemed so mature. Jimin no more got angry at the littlest thing like he did from the time he came. Yoongi was still as cute as he was, just the fact how talkative he has been, didn't changed much... jungkook definitely did. So did taehyung he seemed quite and contend in himself. While he took a glance at himself. He seemed more free and unrestricted. How? He sighed. Maybe he should reconsider being the person he wants to be.

"Soo...umm....seokjin hyung..." "yeah""yes?" Two yes were heard as both Jin looked at namjoon. "Umm....the 20 year one..." namjoon said. Jin rolled his eyes again busy with his phone. "Soo..." he began as seokjin looked at him, "soo....I mean....I know but....how is namjoon from past doing?" Namjoon said. "Dude that's a lame question." Jin said rolling his eyes again.

"No it's not. I can understand the curiosity.....he is doing well......" seokjin said. Jin huffed a little. Regretting to shift his attention to them. But how can he focus on anything knowing his past self is sitting right beside him. "Can you say him not to ever think about having a hair cut....." namjoon said.