our little(non idol taejinkook au)

Taehyung woke up to soft muffled talks. "Is that what you want my love? Yes? Aww my love is soo cute" it was jungkook talking to a babbling baby. Taehyung smiled as he woke up to see adorable sight infront of his eyes. His boyfriend jungkook playing with his little jin in the most caring manner.

Taehyung knew jin for a long time. And he was his caretaker for a real long time as well. And he loved Jin a lot. But there were times when he felt alone while doing it. Don't get him wrong, he loved his baby a lot. And yes taehyung was dating jin in his adult mindset and jin is his boyfriend, but jin was in his little mindset most of the time. Which taehyung never minded and loved his boyfriend unconditionally for. But he also needed someone to understand his situation and take care of his jin when he himself is not around.

That's when he met jungkook. Taehyung felt an instant connection towards the younger, bunny teethed doe eyed man who had tattoos up his arm but was gentle as a lover. Taehyung loved him a lot. And he decided to date him along jin. He even made jin meet jungkook when he was in his adult mindset. Jin liked the said guy alot himself. And approved him. Taehyung was happy. But taehyung feared for the worst. He never told jungkook about Jin being a little. He didn't knew what would jungkook think of Jin. If he would think bad of him, he can hurt his little jin. Which taehyung never wanted in a thousand years.

But he also needed to let his possible boyfriend know. About his small baby, apart from it his baby too needs to accept him. So he decided to tell him. "Kookie?" Taehyung said as he sat in jungkook's car standing outside his apartment. "Yes?" Jungkook asked worried. "I have to tell you something" taehyung said looking in his eyes. "Taetae you are scaring me....please tell me what is it my love?" Jungkook said putting his hand on taehyungs cheek. "Do...you...know anything about....Littles?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook scrunched his nose in confusion and nodded his head in a no.

Great now he will be disgusted by him and jin. "What does it means my love?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung sighed and said, "you know a little is someone who has a mindset like that of a child......though they are an adult and can behave like an adult they tend to be in their little mindset sometimes it is because they like to....or sometimes it is because they had a horrible childhood, maybe abusive, maybe they lost their caretakers at an early age....we don't know. They require someone who can take care of them. Like a caretaker." Taehyung said as jungkook listened to him carefully. "So....you are a little?" Jungkook asked. "No....not me.....but I am caretaker for someone." Taehyung said.

"How old are they in their mindset?" Jungkook asked frowning a little. "2 is his oldest little mindset and 1 to few months old his littlest" taehyung said in a small voice. Jungkook sat there frowning a little for a while. Taehyung was sure the next words which would come out of the youngers mouth will be let's breakup. "Taehyung?" He heard the man say, taehyung raised his head ready to hear those 2 words. "Yes kookie?" Taehyung said in their small voice.

"Do you think he will like me? I..i mean I haven't taken care of many children if not I have never taken care of a little and I really don't know anything about them...but I promise I will learn more...I mean the only child I took care of was my cousin but it didn't went that well....but I really want him to like me..hey...Tae don't cry..oh my god what happened? " jungkook said as he wiped off taehyung tears.
"You mean what you said?" Taehyung said sniffling. "Yes....I want to make him happy because I Can tell he mean a lot to you. " jungkook said. "He means a world to me...just like you do" taehyung said. Jungkook smiled and kissed the said older on his lips and said, "can I meet him now?"  Jungkook asked looking at taehyung. "You sure can!" Tae said smiling.

They walked in taehyungs apartment. Jungkook nervous for what was coming next, taehyung nervous to how will his jin react. "You see my friend yoongi is taking care of him while i was gone........he must be awake i guess." Taehyung said as he unlocked the door. Yoongi was sitting there watching tv as his attention was caught. "Hey you are finally here" he says. "Hey yoongi.....I hope jin didn't troubled you much" taehyung said. "He never troubles...infact he slipped deeper than before...he's sleeping right now..but am sure he will be up for a bottle soon." Yoongi says getting up from couch walking towards door. "And you must be jungkook. Hi am yoongi." Yoongi says shaking hands with the said man and walking off.