our little (taejinkook)pt2

An:- mentions of non consensual sexual acts and child abuse

Taehyung was working when his phone rang. Jungkook. The caller ID said. Taehyung frowned a little as he picked up the the call. "Hello?...." as soon as he put the phone on his ears, he heard the loud crying of his baby while his boyfriend was trying to speak, "uhh....tae....just wanted to ask....what does jin eats for breakfast? " "oh my god...is jin OK? Why is he crying?  Do you need my help?" Taehyung asked. "Hey don't worry its ok.....he is just hungry...I swear..." jungkook said. "Promise?" Tae asked worried. "Yes I promise now tell me what does he eats?" Jungkook asked getting out of the crying child's room.

"Well..it always depends upon how old he is....if he is 2 or something...he will have nuggets or cereals for breakfast which are kept in the refrigerator...if he is younger than that......he will prefer to have baby food kept in the upper cabinet or a bottle of milk of which bottle is in the lower drawer and milk in fridge don't forget to warm the milk or else he will fall sick because of cold milk..I have to go I'll call yoongi awhile later....please take care " taehyung said cutting off the call. Jungkook sighed as he walked towards the room where the crying could be hear. How should he ask the child how old he is when he even refused to look at jungkook.

He entered to the scene of the said person crying, hands formed tight fists as the tears flowed down. "Hey hey hey.....shhhh...." jungkook said as he tried to reach. The baby just said papa.. jungkook was afraid if this continued jin can fall sick due to crying soo much.  "Hey...hey..sweetie listen to me please" jungkook said kindly taking jin's chin in his hand as he lifted his face up. "Papa?" Jin asked sniffling with glossy eyes. Jungkook sighed. "Papa is at work baby......" jungkook said slightly ruffling his hair. "Yoon-yoon?" Jin asked as his breaths calmned down.  "Yoongi..he will be here by afternoon.....I promise..." jungkook said.

Jin seemed to calm down a bit as his stomach grumbles. Jungkook chuckled as jin pouted. "Aww baby is hungry?" Jungkook asked. Jin nodded. As jungkook picked jin up. Jin pushing slightly against his chest trying to look around. "Soo......." jungkook asked as he kept jin on the counter top. "How old are you.........I know it's weired....but I don't know how else do I ask...." jungkook said. Jin just stared at him his finger in his mouth with his big almond eyes. "Right...so you must have slipped deeper.......baby food it is then!" Jungkook said smiling as put a pacifier in jin's mouth

Jungkook took out a pack of baby food, opened the can and took the food towards baby. He removed the pacifier from the said baby's mouth as he said"ahhh" and the baby opened his mouth. Jungkook smiled as he saw Jin chew like a hamster. He found it very cute. As he slightly pulled his cheeks. He made him eat the food. After eating he found out that the baby was a mess. "Lets get you in a bath!" Jungkook said smiling, as he picked jin up and walked towards the bathroom. As he setted jin on top of the washing machine and he let the bathtub fill. Jin sat there looking at the things around him with his wide eyes. As jungkook took glances getting endeared from the younger all the time.

Once the bathtub was filled up, he gently went towards jin and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He felt his body tense up under his hold. "Its ok baby." Jungkook reassured. He then picked up the baby and put him in bathtub washing down jin gently. Jin just held his legs closer to himself as jungkook washed him. Jungkook was kind of confused as he pulled jin out and dried him up, he made him wear new pair of clothes as the baby sat there quite. After wearing clothes jungkook took him in living room making him sit. "Pa...paa" Jin said as he looked around. "He won't be back until evening my love....." jungkook said pushing back the stray hairs of the said child.

Jin pouted as he made grabby hands towards jungkook, "pla..play" he said. "Aww baby want to play? Let's play love." Jungkook said picking up jin. "But i don't know where is your playroom bun...can you point it out?" Jungkook said looking in jin's eyes. "Yesh" Jin said as he pointed out to a room. Jungkook took the kid in the room filled full of different plushies, painted in a shade of light pink. There were various books and colors. Alphabate blocks and socks.
"What will you play?" Jungkook asked rubbing his nose against jin's. Jin giggled as he said colour. Jungkook kept him down as he pulled out some random coloring books and sketch pens.

Jungkook didn't realized that he fell asleep until he heard sniffles coming. Jungkook's eyes open fast as he looks towards jin who was crying his face red from crying. "Oh my god what happened baby" jungkook said as he hugged the crying man close. "Jinnie...scared...." he said as he sniffles  moving closer to the buff man. "Why is jinnie scared? It's ok jin...I am here.." jungkook said rubbing his back. They heard the door open. Jungkook held jin closer as the playroom door opened. "Hey baby!" Yoongi said as he came in. "Yoon yoon!" The baby said walking towards the new comer. Jungkook sighed. Time to go, he thought as he got up and started to walk towards the door.

"Appa....appa" he heard as he felt someone hold his hand. He turned to see jin saying "appa". Jungkook's eyes widen, so does yoongi's. "Did...you called appa?" Jungkook asked. "I think soo.." yoongi said with his eyes wide. "Appa...ap..pa" the baby said putting his hand in his mouth. "No no...baby we don't do that" jungkook said as he removed his hand from his mouth. Jungkook held jin close to him as jin snuggled closer. Yoongi smiled endeared by the scene infront of his eyes. Jungkook spent the whole day with his jinnie. And yoongi did too, at evening he left sure that jin was as comfortable as he can be with his 'appa'.

Jungkook was sitting there as jin laid on his lap sleeping peacefully. Taehyung opened the door to see his baby asleep on his boyfriend's lap as his boyfriend threaded his finger through jin's hair. "Sooo he finally came through..." taehyung said removing his shoes. "Yes.....you know.....he now calls me appa!" Jungkook said smiling. Taehyungs smile widens as few tears roll down his face, jungkook smiles as he carefully hug his boyfriend.

Taehyung carefully takes jin in and sets him down on his bed as he walks back in living room where jungkook was there. "Hey...tae I had a question..." jungkook said. "What?"
"I mean.....what happened with jin? Like......what happened between his 2 to 1 year old self? I mean...like just asked...because today....he was kinda scared while I bathed him........" jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed as he said, "he had abusive parents when he was a baby.......they left him....when he was 2 years old....in an orphanage......later..it was found out that he had been raped.....multiple times.......he never said it to me...when we first started to date.......it was years later when we were together for almost 6 years that he told me....he was afraid I'd leave him but I will never." Taehyung said.

"He has been a little and we met through a site in which he needed a caretaker......after my high-school, i decided to leave the site and find a better job....but with the job...I needed someone who can care for him when am gone yoongi hyung knows us for a long time since his boyfriend is jin's bestfriend,  hoseok who is a little too.....so he knew how to handle them ...then you came along. Am just truly thankful that you accepted us.....just...don't leave us" he said as he cried a little

"Hey....tae...look at me....I will never leave you...or jin...you both are my world.....I would never leave you...." jungkook said hugging taehyung as the night got  darker and the stars shone brighter......