Angel

Bangtansonyeondan's Jin. Yes the oldest member of the famous group BTS. He is an Angel. No really, he is kind, beautiful, heavenly vocals, amazing dance skills, master mind, genius and a whole lot of innocent. He is an angel.

And since he is such an angel, the members made it their responsibility to protect their innocent little beanie. Jin.
"Ok guys I got a question." Taehyung said on the dinner table.

"Sure go ahead." Hoseok said in bored tone. "What is that is 6cm long which when goes in comes out wet and hard". "Thats so simple its a di-" yoongi said but got cut off by namjoon, "toothbrush toothbrush its a toothbrush". Namjoon glared at Taehyung. Taehyung mouthed a sorry.

"I didn't get it though" Jin asked tilting his head sideways with innocent eyes as his soft fluffy hair fell on his face like dominoes. "No but yoongi was saying something which started with a D" Jin said. "No, it was toothbrush hyung. It was toothbrush i meant it" yoongi said coming to the rescue.

"Yess! It is a toothbrush the answer is correct!" Taehyung chimed in. "Oh ok" Jin said still a bit confused but shrugged it off as he resumed eating his chicken breast with sauce. After dinner Jin went in to do the dishes as Jimin went in to help him. "Kim Taehyung haven't I told you before that you are not allowed to make such kind of jokes infront of Jin hyung." Namjoon said with crossed arms.

"Am sorry hyung I forgot" taehyung said. "How can you! You know right we do not want our innocent jinnie be ruined with such things." Hoseok said. "Yeah and am sorry I will be more considerate next time" taehyung said. "Its ok" jungkook said.

Well Jin is innocent and by innocent he does not gets sex and stuff either. He is extremely soft and sensitive as well, he cries watching anime and gets happy when he sees a butterfly. He is too precious for this world and the whole bangtan agrees. So they treat him almost like a child. Making sure he is kept away from any such word, action, joke or talk which might include mentions of sex and stuff.

Well it is not hard to keep someone away from 'insensitive media and people ' but it is extremely hard to keep away from fans who kinda sexualizes him or other members. The members know and most of them do not mind. But when it comes to their Jin it becomes kinda difficult like that one time when,

"Guys....what does army means by they are hard for Jimin when he performs fire or they are hard for hobi when he performs baepesea?" Jin asked with the same innocent eyes and voice while tilting his head sideways while his hair fell on his eyes. Jimin choked on his water and hoseok really might have died due to choking on a piece of rice if it was not for jungkook who helped him spit it out. 

"Jinnie you need  not worry.... it is kind of a slang among youngsters these days when they want to express that they liked something" namjoon again came to the rescue. "Ohhh I see...are slang bad things to say?" Jin asked. "Yess they are bad....we should not say it hyung." Taehyung said. "Ohh ok" Jin said as he continued eating his food while jimin pushed back the hair which came on his face.

Well you might say isn't it too unbelievable to be 28 year old and be so innocent? Well bangtan too thinks that way, but at the same time they love his innocence. They loved Jin because how soft and fluffy he was. All of them were overprotective over him. They won't even let a fly trouble him. So it is kinda obvious that they would end the person who tried to trouble their beloved jinnie.

Yoongi heard soft sniffles coming from a goof ball covered with layers of blanket over him as the tv light radiated his face in a soft hue of gold. For a moment yoongi thought that the hue was coming from jin himself as his body got outlined in the soft gold hue. "Hyung are you ok?" He asked. The gold hue vanished as jin looked at yoongi, "ye..yes but this movie is so sad" Jin said as he wiped out the tears with the back of his palm.