the plushie trouble

An:- edited:- minor things

It was a Sunday and as usual bangtan were chaotic as heck. Except jin, he was out with his family for the weekend  and was expected to return on Monday.

Namjoon and hoseok were gardening outside....taehyung and jungkook were playing outlast, and yoongi and jimin were playing chess. "Yah jungkook dude you cheated!" Taehyung said. "Dont be an idiot hyung, that player would have killed my avatar if I wouldn't have been attacking them" jungkook said.

"BUT THERE WAS NO SPECIAL NEED TO USE MY AVATAR AS YOUR SHIELD!"Taehyung yelled. "PARK JIMIN YOU SNITCH! YOU CHEATED!"  Yoongi yelled from dinning area where they were playing chess. Soon jimin ran towards jin's room followed by a yoongi which was running as well. "WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU KIM NAMJOON!" Hoseok yelled as he ran behind a namjoon who too  was running towards jin's room.

"Well catch me if you can" jungkook said shrugging his shoulder and running off towards the same direction as the 2 troublesome people ran into.

Everyone of them went in the room ending up on the eldest members soft and fluffy bed, where all of his plushies were there. Sometimes bangtan were confused as to how does the older sleeps as his plushies take almost half the space on the bed leaving no space for the man to sleep. But oh well the older cared for each of his plushies like they were his own kid.

They all ended up on the bed and started a pillow fight as the pillows ended they picked the closest plush their hand reached. And started to fight..until a sound of something ripping off came and they all turned their head towards it.

It was RJ which was ripped. The white fluffy alpaca plushie was jin's character from bt21 series. The head was in jungkooks hand, the alpacas white soft hand in hoseok and yoongi's hand, the 2 soft fluffy leg in taehyung and namjoon's hand while the soft long white body in jimin's hand with the red parka still on it.

"Holy shit!" Taehyung said as he stared at the white leg in his hand. "We just did not ripped apart jin hyung's RJ" jungkook said as the colour faded away from his face. "We can put it back right?" Jimin asked worried. "I dont think soo look it is complelty ripped apart." Hoseok said. "Guys. I guess this was the very first RJ plush they made for bt21" namjoon said. "Shit....he must have been attached to it like a hella lot." Yoongi mumbled.

One thing the members knew was that jin loved his plushies a lot..he loved them so much that he didn't even let the members touch it....like never. "We need to do something" namjoom said getting up. They all agreed and got up. They ended up in the living room trying find solution to heal the plush up.

"Jimin, you know how to stich! Can you stich RJ up?" Namjoon said. "I would have....but i think I would need to remove the stuffing from the plush then open it up and then restich the torn parts by adding a linnen fiber and then restuff it with new stuffing and then it will be all good." Jimin said looking at the broken plush.

"How long will it take? " Yoongi asked. "About a week or so.....because I would need to order the new stuffing online" jimin said sighing.

"Wait! Joon we can just go to the bt21 headquarters. I mean they are the experts they will be able to help us out!" Hoseok said. "Yes! Come on guys wear your boots and coats we are going to bt21 headquarters" namjoon said running in his room to grab a jacket as the rest of the members did the same. They were about to unlock the door while grabbing the different parts of the alpaca plush, but  they were pushed back by Jin who came in. "Guys am home" he said. "Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Hey kookie" Jin said coming in and removing his shoes. "Weren't you suppose to come back tomorrow?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah but then when we came our dorm was in the way so I told my brother to just drop me off here." Jin said sitting on the couch.