Always there for you

An:- wanted to do a sick jin oneshot.

------------------------------------------------------------

Just like any other day he was asleep. Because it was so early in the morning. "Hyung wake up!" He was shaken up by someone. He groans. Ofcourse his sleep was disturbed. He raised the covers till the top of his head.

The mysterious person chuckled as he climbed on top of his hyung and snuggled. "I know your bed is too soft to leave especially with all those soft plushies. But you need to wake up! We have an interview today! And it would be such a shame to not show that handsome and beautiful face of yours to our beloved fans! So wake up!" He said.

No response. He sighed. "Awww my sweet sweet hyungie...wake upppp... its early morning! Lets have breakfast!please wake my dear jinnie hyung!" He sang  a note or two higher. "Ahhh ok fine jimin...go away I need a moment." He said from below the covers. And just like that the mochi of the group was gone. To wake the other member up with his cute actions.

Jin sighed. As he pushed the covers away. He got up stretching a bit. "Ahh.." he moaned. His neck was sore and so was his back. Guess that's what he gets for turning 30. It's not like his biological age was 30. He was just 28. But according to his culture he was 30.

And for some reason, jungkook their youngest was really amused by the fact and teased the oldest for it. It was not like jin minded him. He was a kid afterall. He sighed walking forward only to bump his foot in hard object. "Son of a damn bitch!" He cursed as his eyes open completly after the shock.

He looked up. It was a suitcase. His suitcase. He sighed. He now remembered he returned from a solo shoot for a show just yesterday evening. He didn't even had a proper 8 hour sleep. But then they also had to record an interview. He sighed walking towards the bathroom slowly. Suddenly he was struck by a spill of dizziness.

Stopping him mid way towards the bathroom. He was about to fall for sure because everything around him spinned. He slowly retrived himself on the ground trying to regain his vision. His stomach grumbles a bit. He puts his hand on his stomach. Ofcourse it just had to ache at the right moment. He sighed hoping everything goes alright. But his prayers weren't heard as he felt the taste of the food he had last night.

Except it tasted rotten. He keeps a hand on his mouth sure he was about to vomit. He quickly gets up not caring whether he is about to fall because how dizzy he felt, he reached the toilet just in time or else he would have dirtied the carpet in his room which ofcourse he would have to clean. He throwed up whatever he had last night. After about 10 minutes when he was sure he didn't felt like throwing up anymore, he pushed himself away from the toilet. Breathing heavily. What the hell just happened? He thought. He sat there till his body calmed down from the shock it just went through in a span of like 0 to 10 minutes.

He flushed off the toilet brushing his teeth walking like a litreal zombie towards his medicine box. It must be that again. He took the medication out making sure it was the right one. Dropping one in his mouth as he drank the water. He took a long breath. Moving the suitcase away. It even hurted to move such a normal thing.

He sighed as he walked out in the living room. There they were eating away. "Hyung where were you! I came to your room such a long time ago......" jimin pouted. Jin just smiled as he ruffled his hairs a bit. He took a small bowl of cereal as he ate quietly. "You won't have eggs?" Hoseok asked confused. Knowing that the older loved fried eggs as breakfast. "Nah...not in mood today." He said slowly.  Hoseok was left confused but didn't found it suspicious because it was normal for the older to change his food liking.

Jin ate slowly not wanting to hurt his stomach any more. Drinking some milk as he got up to get ready for the interview. After he was done wearing his clothes he ensured that he kept his medicine with him. He really didn't felt like walking and just wanted one of the members to pick him up like hoseok did that one time when he was sick during a fanmeet. But somehow he managed to walk on his own with difficulty ofcourse.