Final letter(autum outside post office pt2)

8 months later)
Jin was sleeping in his and namjoon's bedroom in early afternoon. If things would have been  normal it would have been abnormal. But since past few months especially since last 2 months jin had litreal crazy mood swings. You can expect him to shout at you at one second and then cry for yelling at you but then act smug cause you kinda deserve it.

In sense it's better if he sleeps peacefully rather than  you getting the scolding of your life. Namjoon, taehyung, yoongi, hoseok and jimin were in kitchen washing dishes. While jungkook slept with jin. "Soo...." yoongi said. "What?" Namjoon asked. "You knocked jin down...." "ughh no yoongi I think it will be knocked him out" hoseok said. "No no dude...it will be knocked down cause knocking someone out means to beat them till they are unconscious." Yoongi said in a matter of fact way. "No dude I still-" hoseok was cut off by a namjoon who was red..."Yes I knocked him up down whatever! Why do you care? " namjoon asked. "Nah we ain't got problem with that...... just....like.....when....." taehyung said. "Ain't it obvious 8 months ago!" Namjoon said rolling his eyes. "Thats what! 5 years since you to date and we can not hear a thing!" Jimin said. "In what sense?" Namjoon  asked. "Dont act innocent now" hoseok said with a smirk. "You know what........whatever" namjoon said.

"Namjoon?" They turned their head to see jin in his oversized light pink hoodie, and balck shades with a hat, "Whats wrong jin?" He asked. "Am going out." He said. "Alone?" Namjoon asked. "No with kookie...." Jin said as he walked off. "Byeee" jimin said waving off.

(Time skip to supermarket)
They were at the billing queue. Nothing special just the normal, some groceries, and some snacks. When jungkook said, "hyung I forgot to buy kumbocha tea!" "Why do you need that now? We already got a lot!" Jin said. "No but I need it." Jungkook said. "Wait I'll get it" Jin said as he walked off to the drinks section. He walked carefully looking for the tea. He doesn't want his fans to know about his future kid and his boyfriend. Though he didn't wanted to tell but he had to, because he also not wanted to hide stuff from his dear Armys. So he told them about the relationship. Surprisingly almost all of them supported him. He was happy.

He was there searching for kumbocha tea in the drinks section. Ginger tea, lemon grass tree tea, ku- jin was about to take it when someone held his hand and pulled him towards them. Jin protectively laid his hand on his stomach as he saw and recognized his worst nightmare, "Jackson?" (I AM NOT PUTTING JACKSON WANG FROM CHINA IN BAD LIGHT BECAUSE HE IS THE HUMBLEST KING SKDJKAOSJF ITS JUST A FF) "Jin" he calmly said as he pulled jin closer to him. "Jackson! Leave me. What are doing here?" Jin said as he tried to free his wrist from the man's hand. "Why aren't you happy to see me? Afterall these years?" Jackson asked tightening his grip on Jin's hand.

"Happily am not happy to see you after all these years....leave me" Jin said trying to get out of his reach. "Thats sad.....I guess because you got a new boyfriend right"  Jackson said. "How you know?" Jin asked widening his eyes. "I may have left you but you know when you are famous it is hard to hide away from people and your past." Jackson said tightening his grip even more. "Ja...ckson leave my hand its hurting." Jin said trying to free his hand. "Why? Call your new boyfriend to help you then." Jackson said. "Why are you even here....what you want from me now?" Jin said as he tried to fight back Jackson. "I am here to see my kid." He said. Jin froze. "Why would you want to see your kid after basically abandoning it and me years ago." Jin said in a deep serious voice.

"But now am back....and I want to meet my kid" Jackson said. "Well am sorry to inform you. The kid couldn't make it. I was not able to carry forward" Jin said. "Liar....you must have killed our child. You murder" he said, jin froze, a murder? Him? He did killed his own child didn't he? His body was not able to take the child......his body. "Jackson please stop." Jin said his voice breaking a bit. "Oh look who is backing up from their own crime. Fine....why didn't you came back then? Huh?" Jackson asked. "You! YOU told me that you won't come back to me so I never replied to your letter! What difference would have it made anyways? Huh? " Jin asked. "Oh wow.......I see ...you must be having a lot of fun with your new boyfriend I see....you are expecting soon. Do you really love him or is he just your  play toy huh? Another muse I suppose. You don't know anything about love"

That broke jin. As tears left his eyes. "What exactly you know about love then? Nothing! You don't know what is it to love someone unconditionally and then lose them! You don't know! Because you left me! If it was not enough that kid left me too! What was my fault? To love you? To love that baby? What excatly was my fault? Tel" ! You are the reason for my shit ass life ! You are the reason why my last years of teenage were complet shit! You!" Jin said crying out. "How dare you!" Jackson said.

"Hey! Leave that man now!" They both heard a voice. They turned their heads to see a teen girl in her school uniform. "What?" Jackson said. "I said, leave that man right now or I can do way worst than you!" She said fearlessly. "Whats a 17 year old gonna do to me anyways" Jackson said rolling his eyes. "Well my dad is a police officer. The chief of police actually....so I can do a lotttt worse than you can ever do baby." The girl said smirking. "I dont trust you" Jackson said leaving jin's wrist. "What choice do you even have honestly?" The girl asked shrugging her shoulder. Jackson looked at the girl then at jin. "I will see you" Jackson said as he walked away.

"Are you ok?" She asked looking at jin. "Yeah am fine. Thanks a lot." The girl smiled and said. "No needs jin oppa!"
"Wait you know me?" Jin asked confused. "Huh yeah.... am an Army you see.......soooo i kinda know you......." she said blushing a little. "I knew armys I strong!" Jin said smiling. "We are! Congratulations by the way for both!" The girl said smiling. Jin smiled as he said, "just don't say anything about the other thing please?" "No worries I will not! I promise." She said as she walked away. They returned home.

(1 and a half month later)
Jin sat there with a little bundle of joy laid in his arms wrapped in pink. "She is soo cute that I might cry" namjoon said as he looked at his daughter who had cute chubby cheeks, small nose like namjoon and almond eyes like jin with full plump lips that both the parents shared in common, "I know right." Jin whispered.

"Shall we call the others in?" Namjoon asked softly as he kneeled down to cresse his sleeping daughters cheek. "After some more minutes. They might wake her up." Jin said as he kissed the top of his daughter's head and held her close to him, in that hospital room.

Seokjin centric oneshot's (Jin×bangtan) archive जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें