Last day in the group

Edited:-minor and major grammatical mistakes have been edited paragraphs spaced out and few sentences reformed

"It is not true right hyung?" Jimin asked with tears streaming down his face. "I dont know jimin...... but as per this contract jin would need to be in other company tomorrow onwards....and he has signed the contract as well...." namjoon said choking on his tears. "But he can not leave us he love's us!" Jungkook said crying. "It could be some misunderstanding!  Like he might have had too many papers to sign annd and he might have signed it accidently without looking at it!" Hoseok chimed in.

"Dont be silly Dumbo! He never signs stuff without looking at it! He meant what he was doing! He he wants to leave us!" Yoongi said with disbelief in his voice. "But we were meant to be seven." Taehyung whispered. The paper in question which caused such distress read,

Dear seokjin,
We would like to propose an offer to you for joining our company. We have recognized your talent and we think that the way you have captured your fans attentions with songs like awake, epiphany and moon we think that your voice can suit all genre and can move the listener and bring tears of utter joy in their eyes.

With you signing this contract, you will be recognized as an solo artist with exclusive talent. You will be provided with exclusive solo promotion as well as creativity freedom. We can let you produce your own album as well and you will be paid 80,00,000won per month. With an special dormitory which would be just yours and an private villa. Along with bodyguards. If you do sign this contract you can join the company since dd/mm/yyyy

With regards
Rising stars company

Below it was a faint signature of their beloved eldest member seokjin. "So it means it is his last day in bangtansonyeondan? " jungkook asked in a small voice. "Yes" replied namjoon. "But what could have caused him to take this decision? Is it us?" Taehyung asked. "The day before yesterday he he asked me to clean the dorm because he was busy with work....and I remeber saying him it is Tuesday and it is your turn stop being lazy" jungkook said.

Flashback
"Kookie?" Jin called out,
"Yeah hyung?" Jungkook said in annoyed tone.
"Can you please clean the dorm today? I know today is Tuesday and it is my turn but am busy with work. I promise to make you lunch for a week! But can you please clean it for me today?" He said in a kind voice.
"Ugh stop being lazy hyung........am busy too!" Jungkook replied in an annoyed,whiney voice.
"Ohh it is ok" Jin said
End of flashback

"You are so mean jungkook!" Jimin said. "Trust me I...I didn't meant it....i..i was just too selfish am sorry" jungkook said in a low voice. "Come on dont be a fool! He won't just leave because of such a small thing" hoseok said. "Then what could it be?" Taehyung asked.

"What if it is because of that day!" Hoseok shrieked,

Flashback
"But I am trying hard enough" seokjin said in a polite manner.
"No you are not! Look! I have told you a thousand times that it goes this way and not the other way can't you understand such a simple thing!" Their dance instructor screamed at him. He sighed and tried it again only to fail over and over again causing the dance instructor to get irritated over and over again.

End of flashback

"He for sure was a rude person! I mean we need to tell this to our boss! He made him upset to the point he is ready to leave the company!" Jungkook screamed. "But it could not only be this one thing right?" Jimin said,  suddenly gasping after a minute. "The the other day I saw him run out of boss's cabin with tears in his eyes" said jimin. "Do you think he hurted him?" Jimin said. "What could he had said to make him cry?" Namjoon wondered.