To the past me from the future me

Bangtan gc [seokjin and his 6 kids]

Jungkookie:- guys.

Yoongi:-seems like the devil is finally up from his sleep.

Hoseok:-lmao

Namjoon:- what does lmao means??

Hoseok:- you such a boomer

Namjoon:- not fair hoba... :(

Seokjin:- what the heck is wrong it's 2am and i was sleeping.

Jimin:- that's the deal it's 2 am and jungkook texted us. Either he summoned the devil or he got some tae to spill.

Taehyung:- kookie why will you spill me I thought we were in good terms.

Jungkook:- lol taehyung hyung, jimin  made a typo. He meant tea. Namjoon hyung lmao means laughing my ass out. And hobi hyung I preach you ok back to the topic. I found something

Seokjin:- tell fast. And you better not curse because I am baby sitting my cousin tomorrow and what if he sees curse messages.....plus am lazy to delete messages.

Yoongi:- yup now tell us.

Jungkook:-

Hoseok:- oh my jin hyung you are sooo cute

Hoseok:- oh my jin hyung you are sooo cute.....uwu

Yoongi:- low quality picture of high quality man.

Namjoon:- bruh been handsome since day 1 wbk

Taehyung:- which reminds me of our predebut jin hyung who was soo shy and quite and cute and really really sweet. As if a little kid uwu

Jimin:- ikr.....hyung used to be soo shy around us. And on top jungkook was even more shy. And then they both used to look out for each other and hyung used to care for us.

Jin:- JUNGKOOK TAKE THAT PICTURE DOWN I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH MY PAST SELF. And jimin...I wasn't that shy either.....ok...also dont act as if I don't look out for you guys now. I always look out for you guys.

Namjoon:- you do hyung no doubt. But it's just the contrast of how shy you used to be and how confident you have got over the years makes us look at awe at you.

Jungkook:- yup hyung we are always grateful of you and definitely look for you too...its just that how cute you used to be when  you were a tiny little jinnie

Seokjin:-am still older than you, you brat.

And just that way jin giggled as he closed his phone sleeping away. He had a dream. He was somehow teleported to bangtan 10 years ago. Litreal kid and goof balls. Just the way jin saw them the very first time, cute, goofy and fluffy jin still thought the same. After all they were soo tiny. He pulled each one of their cheeks as they smiled at him. They were soo quite back then. Jin woke up, he didn't knew what woke him up but boy was he glad that he woke up.