The secret poet and his secret readers

An:-so it is a oneshot heavily based off on poetry. Because I write poems. Not that good but I can try. So if you are some one who doesn't get amused by poems am so sorry this oneshot might not be for you. Also....all the poems written in this oneshot are written by me. So if you want to use it somewhere individually I will actually appreciate it if you credit me......of. Honestly this is completely experimental chapter. Either you can like it or not. So let's go!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Restless

The night passed by my eyes but I couldn't find peace.
Dark is all I want now that my hope has sailed away,
From the island of my life.

Will it be ever better to stay alone in the sea?
Blue is all surrounding me, dark is all I wish to see.

The stars of guilt no more amuse me,
The tears of filth is all I know now.

Even if someone gave me a place in their land,
Trying to surround me with their love and trust,
I no longer see myself as a homely dweller.

All I want is this night, this loneliness and this
Broken shard of glass between my chest I call as my heart.

-kim seokjin

"Damn this shit is good." Yoongi mumbled as the others nodded. "But honestly.....I never thought hyung will be that kind of person who likes poetry...if not write poems himself. Like come on he is so good." Taehyung said. "I agree...and I thought I could write..." jimin said. "Yeah he's wayy better than you..." jungkook mumbles. Jimin just smacked the younger's head a little as the others turned the pages to read some more of what their hyung wrote.

"Woah I definitely need to ask him to help in writing in our new track....." namjoon said. "Yup....Jin need to put his skills in work rather than keep them hidden like soo..." hoseok said. Well apparently they were cleaning their dorms out. Because it was full of junk. The oldest of bangtan was not at home. He was out with his tennis practice a new found obsession of the older. 

He definitely was an ace in tennis. Can get a gold if he wishes to. But the question was not in it. While cleaning the room, jungkook found a diary in the olders closet. Yes now you may say what about privacy? Well bangtan were soo close to each other that privacy practically never existed between them. One can walk in the shower when one is still in there. And yet they will greet each other with a casual hi.

Curious as to what the older wrote in it, he opened the brown leather backed diary. There were some stray pages which fell down, some things written with black inked pen. They were demos! Of their old songs. From  no more dream to 2nd grade. But after that there wasn't any demo. Just random dates and meeting schedules. But that lasted for just one page. Later was a section written in neat handwriting. Restless it said. Jungkook read it. It wasn't a song he knew for sure. But what it was?

So he took the book to his other members who were busy cleaning their dorm. When the smartest of them all, namjoon took a look he broke a smile on his face as he said that it's poetry! They all went Ohh and  and took a second look at the piece of art. It surly did impressed the 6 men as they kept it reading over and over again.

"You know what.....I really want his poetry to be published in those books which are read by those really rich and intellect people." Taehyung suddenly broke out. "Yess." Hoseok agreed. "But wait......we read it without his permission..." jimin said. They all looked at each other. And nodded. As jungkook took the diary back in the olders closet keeping it where he found out.

That evening jin came to the dinner table after a long shower. His hair still wet from the shower and his body still a bit warm and fuzzy. They sat as jin seemed happy and ate his food quietly. "Hyung...." namjoon said. "Yeah." Jin said.