The secret poet and his secret readers pt2

I think am in love.

Call me crazy, but I think am in love.
I won't say this to them because I am afraid they will hate me.
But I really think I am in love.

I had tried a million times to stop feeling what I feel towards them, but the heart has its own  ways. I hope this feeling goes away soon. Because I can't afford them hating me.

But how am I supposed to ignore the fact that I think I am in love.

Seokjin.

They frowned. Again. "No no no... this is not true ...." namjoon rose first time losing his chill. "Is he really, in love with someone?" Hoseok said as panick set in him. "He must be...why will he ever write a poem about being in love in his personal diary otherwise!" Yoongi said. "Wait...then what about us?" Jungkook said.

"Fuck...that person whom jin loves," jimin mumbled. "Probably Jin will fuck them up...." taehyung said. "Well then fuck you" jimin grumbles. "Well I will love to be fucked by Jin honestly. " "I hope he murders him..." jimin said loud enough to be heard by taehyung. Who immediately gasped. 12 years of friendship and 3 years spent together in school for this? "Park jimin I am your friend!" He exclaimed. "Everything is fair in love and war. Also there are no friends in love and war." Jimin said

"Wait....are you just confessing to us that you love Kim seokjin?" Yoongi chimed in. "I mean who doesn't yoongi. I too love him" hoseok said. "No! Not in a bro I love you way...but dude I love you so let's get married and have some kids together way" yoongi said his eyes wide. "Yes I love him that way." Jimin and hoseok said in unison. "Well sad to inform but you guys are not his type in my opinion" yoongi said shrugging his shoulder. "Do you think i am his type?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity. "Well for me you all aren't his type, you all are lame. Except me. Am his type." Yoongi said smiling wide.

"So you too love him." Namjoon said rolling his eyes. "Yes sweetheart" yoongi said squishing namjoon's cheeks. Namjoon sighed. "This is ridiculous! We all love the same person!" Namjoon said. "Well...ever heard of polymer relationship?" Taehyung said. "Well the thing is not about relationship!  Like can't you see he already is in love with someone else and he will just not accept us because he clearly loves that person!" Namjoon roared out in anger. "Well chill bro....." hoseok said.

"Ok.... this is ridiculous. First we all love one guy and this guy is in love with someone else. What do we do?" Jungkook said. "Well....." namjoon said but stopped.

That evening jin was back from work as he was sitting and eating his food. Well he found it to be odd. That all of them are sitting silently. Not talking, ofcourse they ate but they were just silent. "Umm guys everything chill?" He asked. "Yup...no worries.. " hoseok said. Jin just shrugged it off as he ate. "Hyung..." jimin asked. "Hmm.." Jin said. "Like...do you...have a crush?" He asked. Jin paused looked up, then slightly chuckled as he said, "are we doing the American interview imitation? " Jin said.

"No no...like for real.." jimin said. Jin shrunk his eyes as his nose too scrunched. "Why do you wanna know?" He asked. "You know...just asking...like are you in love or something?" Jin definitely chocked at it. He went through a fit of cough as he cursed in between short breaths as yoongi gave him a glass of water and taehyung helped in easing him by rubbing his back. 

"Why...why will you ask?" He said recovering from his coughing fit. "You know...just want to know...." jimin said sound as casual as he can. "No..I mean...no.." he said. "Ohh....." jimin said. Well that was really weired jin thought.

That night after dinner they all were asleep. Well except jin. He got up slowly, as he opened his closet. He removed his diary as he walked over to his desk. Sitting, as he opened the diary. He frowned a little. His diary smelled different. He sniffed the pages a little and yes it smelled different. Not how it should smell. Jin always put some of his perfume on his diary. But this time, his diary doesn't smells like his perfume. But it smells like someone he knows. He knows the smell because someone he know wears the same perfume.

He was about write down when, he thought he knows who it can be. He rose up. Maybe he was just over thinking. But he just can put this feeling away. He walked towards yoongi. Who was ofcourse sleeping with his mouth slightly open, as loud snores left through them. He went close to yoongi. Near his neck. Sniffing away. His eyes widen. So it's him! Or is it all of them? He huffs as he crossed his arms and frowned. Wait.....do they know about him being in love with- no no...they will never know...

Exposed.

They got their eyes on h8m. They sting like knives aimed at the heart.
Do they know what he knows? Did they digged away his treasure?
What will they do with that?
His treasure may not amuse them,theyWon't  find a heaven in here. They won't find a paradise.
They won't find the jewels in here. Nor will they find their riches.
They will only find words and rubbish sentences.
Stories and hopes.  Broken dreams he once held.
And scars he is trying to conceal himself from.
Just a poet and his heart trying to heal themselves,
Why will they dig out his secrets?

Kim seokjin

"Holy shit. Did he got to know that we read his diary?!" Taehyung exclaimed. "It looks like so......but he didn't mentioned anyone's name specifically." Jungkook said. "Dude if he knows we all are drop dead." Hoseok suddenly said getting up. A cold shiver ran back their spines. "Holy shit....he never gets mad...but when he does...its a nightmare..." yoongi said. "Yah! Jungkook did you kept the diary properly? " namjoon asked. "I did hyung! Just like I found it!" Jungkook said.

"He can never know! Guys....something or someone other might have revealed some of his other secret....you know so outside friend...." jimin said trying to reassure everyone. "Wait...is this friend the one he is in love with?" Namjoon said his eyes wide. "Well...technically speaking yes.." they turned. It was jin. He stood there his hands crossed. A serious frown on his face. And the sweat on his face and his arms apart from making him look hot made him also look scary because man was he angry.

"Oh my god, when did you came?" Yoongi asked getting away from him as he was the closest. "What if I say I never left?" Jin said smirking. "So you never went to your tennis practice?! " taehyung exclaimed. "No I did not." He said. "So where were you?" Hoseok asked. "Right in the house. But the question is not about where I was...the real question here is. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SNOOPING AROUND MY CLOSET IF NOT, READING MY PERSONAL DIARY?" He yelled. "WELL...its not like that.." namjoon said. "Then tell me HOW IS IT?" Jin yelled again.

Truth being told he hates to get angry on his boys. But sometimes he needs to put them at their places for doing stupid shit. "We are sorry..." jungkook mumbled. "Can you say it a bit loud? Cause I heard no shit!" He said. "We are sorry hyung." They said in unison, looking down. "Bunch of idiots." He mutters as he takes his diary back keeping it in its rightful place.

He came back, to see them their heads still low, guilt visible. He sighed as he sat down, covering his face with his hands groaning  out in frustration. Was he embarrassed?  Nah it should be them. They invaded his privacy, he sighs. "We are sorry hyung..." jimin repeated.

Jin shuts his eyes real tight and opens them saying "you know what...its ok...." he said. "Just don't ever do that again....like ever..." he says getting up trying to get in shower. "Hyung...." he turned to see hoseok looking at him. "Whats the matter?" He said in a bored tone. "Do you really love someone?" He asked. Jin got red...not from embarrassment but from shyness. "N..no... ofcourse not..." he said trying to get out of the situation. "Wait...don't let him go!" Jungkook yelled as namjoon and yoongi held him up. "Heyy get off of me! Let me goo!" Jin said getting  red  and redder with every passing second.

"Who is it? Whom you love?" Hoseok asked getting close to jin. "Its better if you don't know..." he said trying to pull himself free. "No no...tell us!" Jimin said. He was already getting hot and hotter as well as red. "FINEEE" he yelled out in frustration. "Good now tell us!" Taehyung said, "I......I love you guys the most....." he said as he looked down in shyness. They all stopped. Looking at jin. "Great now you all hate me.." Jin said sighing as he got up. "No wait..like for real you love us?" Yoongi squealed. "Yeah...I do love you all." He said.

"We do to! Oh my god what kinda fan fic is it?!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jin's eyes widen. As they all nod their heads vigorously. "Yes hyung we all love you the most! Please please......let us date you!" Jungkook insisted. Jim chuckled as he nodded his head. And yup, they all ended up hugging their poet real tight as they all become a giggling mess. You know the magic of being in love.