One shot

//TW// Mentions of bl*od, g*n sh*ts //TW//

You get one shot to live this life. Isn't it true? You do not know when things will go down the hill. When people will turn their back towards you and when you will fall in an eternal sleep you never know. So every moment is precious. It is to be lived. Only once. Whether it is a moment of happiness, sadness or pain. You live it once. So live it to the fullest.

Seokjin knew this since he was young. He was kind of raised in a conservative family. His father the ceo of like the biggest company in united states. And his father wanted nothing more than to make his only son the CEO as well. However Jin never wanted to be ceo. He always wanted to do what his heart loved. And his heart loved music. He found calmness in it. He found peace and love in music and wanted nothing more than that in his life. And so he wanted to be a musician, more specific a singer.

But his father won't let him. He forced Jin to be the ceo of the company but jin stood with his opinion firm. "I will kill you seokjin. If you ever disrespect my opinion I will get you killed." Was his fathers words to him. He remembers well. That day he realized that even if he is not with his father he won't care because his father never cared for him either. So he left his home to find a place where he can get accepted for his love for music.

He knew his father had contacts all over the states, so he can not live there. His life will be at the stake. So he decided to go to his father's homeland korea. He was korean but never visited the country. He knew korean a bit since his parents spoke in korean with him. But he was unaware of the country as his home. He took the tickets and settled for a country he never knew can become his home.

(6 years later)
It was k con festival in Los Angeles and the next artist to come up on the stage was a rising indie artist by the name bangtansonyeondan. They debuted about 5 years ago in 2013 with a hip hop album by the name bangtansonyeondan. Followed by a rock album 2kool 4skool, followed by an alternate rock rnb album most beautiful moment in life.

The rising band consists of 7 members, RM,Jin,Suga,J-hope, Jimin,V and Jungkook.  The band soon arrived on stage, to perform their latest hit which debuted at number 107 at billboard hits chart. Since the release of the song they have been gaining more and more popularity in the USA.

The band came up and performed "fire" after the performance they were climbing down the stage. "Jungkook come here or else you will get lost." Jin said as he held the youngest by the hand. "Hyung am old enough i wont be lost." The younger said. "You still got stuck in the toilet seat the other day" Jin said rolling his eyes. "Geez ok ok i agree but it was a mistake you need not say it infront of like thousands of people" the younger said as he was painted in a tint of pink. Jin just chuckled and looked around as he followed his other members towards back stage. He looked at the nearest board where the names of the sponsors were written, one name caught his attention, Kim empires.  Jin's eyes widened in realization. He suddenly felt a dark feeling. Something bad is about to happen. He needs to protect his members.

"Kookie be fast we need to get out of here" he said covering the younger from behind. "Why? Hyung whats wrong?" Jungkook said as he felt the olders body tense up. "Just keep walking kook." Jin said as he kept pushing the younger forward. "Hyung will you tell me whats wrong?" But before the older could answer, he felt a jerk on his body. As if something hit him. But it also did not hit him. He looked behind it was Jin who was hit.
"Hyung!" He screamed catching the attention of his members who were walking infront of them. They turned to see which they never wanted to see. A bloody Jin laid on the floor as the youngest held him in his hands. "For fuck sake call a damn ambulance! " namjoon(RM) the leader of the group said as he ran towards his injured member as the others too did the same.