Miss Right pt2

AN:- MENTION OF BL**D also a lot of talk about menstrual cycles and periods lol
------------------------------------------------------------

Jin woke up. He saw a hand holding his waist. He turned around it was namjoon. He then remembered that he asked namjoon to sleep with him because he was afraid what might happen. Well at least he was still in a woman's body and not in a cat, fish or mice body. He sighed. Slowly putting namjoon's hand away and getting up. He felt wet. Like real wet down there. And weired too. Did he just wetted himself?  He blushed he is like 28 years old he can not do that. But he felt weired so he went in bathroom.

Namjoon woke up to sobs coming from the bathroom. He was confused as he looked at his side. Well it was empty. "Jin hyung?" He mumbled as he got up pulling the covers away. Blood stain decorated the white sheets of the oldest. He frowned. Is he ok? Namjoon hurried towards the door banging softly. "Hyung...are you in? What happened tell me..." he said softly. "Joonie...go away.i can't tell you" he heard. Namjoon sighed. "Dont worry hyung tell me are you ok I saw blood stain on the bedsheets. Tell me you are ok hyung." Namjoon said.

"Joonie....I...I am bleeding" he heard jin's voice in a sob. "Oh my god open the door let me help!" Namjoon said panicking. "Am bleeding from down there...." he heard jin say. Namjoon's eyes widen. "Hyung...." namjoon said. "Joonie.....I...think.....it might be" Jin said stopping for a bit. "Your period" namjoon completed his sentence.

Namjoon paced back and forth as hoseok came out of Jin's room. "He refuses to leave the bathroom...because he is sacred." Hoseok said. "And also kind of embarrassed about the whole situation" yoongi said. "I mean how hard can it be to be on your period. It's just that you bleed down there for like one day and you are clean till next month" jimin said.

"Oh boy....but we don't know and we definitely can't be the judges to such a thing." Taehyung said. "But...how can we help him when he won't even come out...." jungkook said. "Kookie we just can't help him. Because we have never been through what he is going through at the moment. We need someone who actually goes through what he is going through so that he can relate and open up to." Namjoon said.

"Another woman." Hoseok said. Namjoon nodded vigorously. "How about adora? She will be perfect." Jimin said. "Nono...if she comes to know she will definitely tell bangpd. He will definitely be weired out by situation and she will definitely portray as if we are dating rather than it being Jin  hyung" namjoon said. "Hmm....my mother?" Taehyung said.

"No tae not anyone's mother. Someone whom we can trust as youngsters." Namjoon said. "Our sisters?" Hoseok said. "Yes!" Namjoon said. "But my sister got married recently. I dont think she might be able to come. Or even belive us..." hoseok said. "My sister is perfect! She is still in collage. Yes I'll call her." Namjoon said dialing her number.

"Hello." Namjoon's sister said. "Hiii my baby sister. How have you been" he said in a high pitched voice. "Dont waste my time what the heck did you do that I can use against you when we are having an argument with mom to make you the bad guy?" She said rolling her eyes. "Ok that is mean I just asked you how you are tell me." Namjoon said rolling his eyes as well.

"Fine now tell me what you want I have a girls day out today and you are making me get late!" She said. "Welll......how...how or...more important what do you do when you are on your period." Namjoon asked a bit hesitant. "What?" She said frowning by such a weired question. "Yeah just tell me." He said. "Kim namjoon are you crazy...why will I tell you. And most importantly why you want to know?" She said.

"Its because I care for you!and am writing a song about  empowerment of all those people who get their periods...so I want to mention all those people who get periods and their struggles." Namjoon  said  with the first excuse in his mind. "First of all. I have been getting my periods for past 12 years and you didn't asked me how I felt the first time I ever got them. Second of all. Just don't write a song about stuff which you yourself have never experienced because you never really know what different people go through." She said in a matter of fact way.