Autum outside the post office.

/tw// contains mpreg, mentions of miscarriage, depression, self h**m. //tw//
------------------------------------------------------------
It was autum once again. And this autum marks 12 years since the incidence. Jin sighed. No. He should not think that. It was his past. He have a come a long long way than that. He is stronger now. Now his members need him. Anyways he was just a dumb 17 year old. He is now 29! So old and so mature. But how can he? What was jin's fault anyways to deserve this? He loved his ba-

"Jin...what are you doing?" Jungkook asked coming in. "Its hyung to you...you rude person" Jin said rolling his eyes. "Ohh come on I was just kidding hyung" jungkook said hugging the slightly taller male. "So was I kookie" Jin said chuckling. "What you want?" Jin asked. "Love." Jungkook said with a muffled voice. "Aww my baby wants cuddles?" Jin ask in a mocking sweet tone. "Yes please" jungkook said as he was painted in a tint of pink. "You are such a baby....kookie" Jin said as he laid down with jungkook and held the said man in his arms as the younger relaxed instantly, falling asleep. Jin smiled as he rubbed the youngers back soothingly.

"I see someone stole my boyfriend" he heard a voice. He turned to see his boyfriend, "joonie don't say that.....he is just a kid," Jin said. "I was just kidding my love." Namjoon said pecking his boyfriends lips who was shocked. "Joonie! You know they don't know!" Jin whisper screamed. "But its fun to trouble you....also he is sleeping like a log right now"   namjoon said smirking and walking off in living room. Jin and namjoon were dating for about 5 years now. Only thing, the members and their fans were unaware of it. Fans for obvious reasons since their reputation would be at the stake and some fans would be quite upset with the news.

Members, because they didn't wanted to make it awkward between their relationship and their band mates. And hence they were in a secret relationship. However bangpd their producer knew about it, well because once namjoon went to have a couple of drinks with their boss ended up being drunk and revealing their secret to the boss. Once namjoon was in his sense the next day and realized what happened he told Jin who was as shocked as joon was. And as afraid as him, both ended up in their bosses cabin not because they went willingly but because their boss called them. They were afraid but to their surprise their boss supported their relationship and made sure to keep it a secret with the fans and the members.

"Hey...Jin by the way" namjoon said peeking his head in their shared room, "what's the matter joonie?" Jin asked raising his head a bit. "I got you......some............pregnancy test." Namjoon said rubbing his neck. "Joonie why.....you know I was just drunk that day... it was a hangover which caused the throwing up." Jin said rolling his eyes. "I know I know...... but it might not be the hangover which caused the same the day after the day after drinking....or the way you now don't like the smell of bacon....or your mood swings....or the fact that you crave certain food...or the way you feel dizzy sometimes or." "Geez ok....just keep it in the drawer I'll take it later" Jin said rolling his eyes. Namjoon smiled showing his dimples as he said, "remember no matter what the results are....I still love you ok? It's your decision as much as it will be mine. To keep or to not....to tell them or to not....it is your decision as well! I love you a lot!" Namjoon said. "Love you too joonie"jin said. Namjoon walked away.

Jin looked towards the drawer where those test were. Why was he nervous?  Jin knew joonie was not like him but why was he nervous? It must be his nerves which might have cause jungkook to wake up because next thing he knew was , "hyung are you ok?" Jungkook said rubbing his eyes. "Yes am good kookie dont worry....." Jin said calmly rubbing the younger's back as the younger again  slept on his chest, lulled out by the olders now rhythmic heartbeats. Jin sighed. Why was there this unsettling feeling.what if it goes wrong like last time. Jin shook his head he should not think that.

It was evening and everyone were on dinner table eating. "Hyung are you ok?" Yoongi asked. Jin looked at yoongi, noticing the worried look namjoon had for him. "Yeah am good what happened to me yoongi?" Jin said smiling. "No...you just seemed sad...I dont know" yoongi said. "Well cheery hyung cause I found a perfect movie for tonight!" Taehyung said with glee. Jin smiled and everything was normal again. After dinner taehyung was setting up the movie, while jin excused himself to go to the bathroom. He went in and locked the door, he removed the pregnancy test from his back pocket. Read the instructions. They didn't changed not even a step in the past 12 years. Jin sighed as he unzipped his pants took a long breath in and said "you can do it jin"